• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

Kaladin

I'm gonna guess 1, Price is Right rules!

n6rKx.gif

Kaladin

Hey I just started watching season 3 of Breaking Bad! For some reason I stopped after season 2 ended. Waiting for new episodes kind of kills my desire to watch a show sometimes. I think I like waiting until a series ends and then watching it whenever I want

I'm in the middle of season 4 of Breaking Bad actually.....it doesn't get bad at all.

It's getting a bit windy in here. Something might be changing.
Embrace the winds of change my friends, the wind....it is....blowing.

They are gonna feed Wade to Shaemus... :(
If anything Wade is the one heel who can hopefully fight Sheamus without looking like a chump, that European bare knuckle brawling versus Ireland University/Mean Streets combo, it's the perfect showdown.

That reminds me... does everyone know what today is?
The start of Dean Ambrose week! Everyone celebrate!
Hold your horses pal, you've had enough Ambrose weeks, time for WADE WEEK!
I mean surely if he returns it should be now as to prepare him for a ppv spot at NoC right?

September Wrasslin |OT| Dean Ambrose will be released before Half Life 3

He'll debut, form a faction, slap Lilian with a shoe, get released, work the indies, return at Survivor Series, win the IC title, then win the WWE title, love triangle with Sara Del Rey and Cesaro, feud with Kane, then get released.
All before HL3

Macho Man is dead
The Undertake is old
Christian is pointless
Maryse is not here
The Miz is relevant
HBK has little hair
Kelly hurts me by existing
RAW IS THREE HOURS

So much sadness!

Kaladin

I just realized, I forgot my headphones at home. That means I have to watch Raw at work with no sound.

I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing.

Diablos54

RAW or a random black and white German language film (with yellow subtitles)?

I cannot decide!
Well... One will be a clusetrfuck of random cultural references which don't make sense, silly outdated characters, and incomprehensible writing, and the other will be the German film. You decide! HASHTAG #DECIDE! TWITTER TWITTER TWITTER TOUT!!

I just realized, I forgot my headphones at home. That means I have to watch Raw at work with no sound.

I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing.
RAW with no Cole and King? It's definitely a good thing.

I enjoy watching the last 5 minutes of NCIS every week waiting for Raw to see LL Cool J and Robin kick criminal ass or console some poor victim.

Also Linda Hunt for Raw GM

Top Bottom