• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

Yes this video again I'm so excited
image.php

Loyalty for many years, Lawler was huge in Memphis and joined wwe when he was still hot. So that why he is still there after all these years.

He's there because they have NO ONE else that could step into that role tomorrow.

I'm not defending Lawler, merely pointing out how they've done nothing to build up new voices since the whole Adamle debacle.

Ithil

He's there because they have NO ONE else that could step into that role tomorrow.

I'm not defending Lawler, merely pointing out how they've done nothing to build up new voices since the whole Adamle debacle.

Heyman or JBL could walk into that booth and do a better job in one match than the last 5 years of King.

How long was that damn video package?
I can't hold out hope for a Barrett return much longer, oh goody it's the Funk, if Sandow doesn't mug him immediately i'm out of here.

Uncle AJ

I really want to know the thought process behind all of this Tout pimping... no one even uses it, if you go to the homepage right now over half of content is WWE.

edit: sorry, screenshot extension for chrome is a crock of shit that wont let you direct link

slatertout.png

But that was Eddie's character, honest about lying cheating and stealing. Sheamus has never had anything like that in his character, especially with his "Cena Lite" vanilla character. Plus you've got King out there trying to act like Sheamus is squeaky clean, whereas with Eddie it was more "oh that Eddie, can't keep a lid on him".
That was also Eddie's gimmick, so it made sense.
They're probably trying to transition that into his character/gimmick if they're continuing it on RAW.

But, I see what you guys are saying. Don't worry, I hate it too.

Ithil

They're probably trying to transition that into his character/gimmick if they're continuing it on RAW.

But, I see what you guys are saying. Don't worry, I hate it too.

If that's how they're going...ok. It beats the vanilla babyface he's at now.

However, it's dead in the water as long as they have people like King pretending he's not cheating. No one ever acted like Eddie wasn't cheating.

a commercial after a long ass summer slam promo and an entrance??? I see why there are so many recaps...it's because all of the commercial breaks.

If that's how they're going...ok. It beats the vanilla babyface he's at now.

However, it's dead in the water as long as they have people like King pretending he's not cheating. No one ever acted like Eddie wasn't cheating.
I blame King, really. Back in the Eddie days, King wasn't so horrible on the broadcasting table.

But, I also blame Sheamus too. If they are trying something new, then I accept that but he's ... just so bland, lol.

Top Bottom