• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
He's in the latter half of his career, he was a main event guy for 6 years. He shouldn't really be the top guy by now. He's not that old, true, but he hit the main event at an unusually young age.

He's actually where Cena SHOULD be after 6/7 years on top, instead of hogging the main event obnoxiously.

What? Pro wrestling seldom works like that. They push whoever they think will make them money, regardless of how old they are. Orton is in his early 30s I guess? He's got another 6-7 years of viability. This isn't basketball.

DMczaf

"Alberto Del Rio would have done the same thing."

That's because he's a HEEL! YOURE SUPPOSE TO BE A FACE!!! I HATE YOUR FAACEEEEEEEeEASFJasjas

eEKLB.gif

Ithil

Wait...am I supposed to be pleased at that? My sympathies are entirely with Del Rio, he got blatantly cheated out of a win twice now.

How is he the heel in this?

Orton wins a lot for a guy with no actual direction, as I said his punishment for failing that wellness policy sure has been brutal.

Hey Sky Sports I wanted to hear what Punk had to say!

Top Bottom