• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

Kaladin

WWE has taught me:

Minorities are.....

rich (or aspire to be rich #MillionsOfDollars)
ride low rider bikes
have butlers
stab you in the back
run in gangs (tag teams)

Ithil

When he's doing his concerned face, Punk has the same eyebrows as Arya Stark
arya-stark-arya-stark-arya-1118983392.jpg

Well, to this whole "Sheamus is a face and he shouldn't be cheating" thing, Eddie Guerrerro did the same thing and we loved it.

But the thing is: That was Eddie. Not many have as much charisma as he did and Sheamus has no charisma.

somedevil

WWE has taught me:

Minorities are.....

rich (or aspire to be rich #MillionsOfDollars)
ride low rider bikes
have butlers
stab you in the back
run in gangs (tag teams)

Impact has taught me:

You need to win a match to get a paternity test
AJ's wife is cool with him possibly sleeping around
You can get a new child by losing a match
Sting is cool with a paternity on a line match

That's awesome. It's been cool seeing you post about it from the beginning.

Thanks man. It's been a fun ride so far. The group I'm with now has a permanent building so we're about to start doing a lot more shows. We're actually booked 3 times in September. Fun days ahead.

On top of the awesome article I posted earlier (http://www.oklafan.com/news/5682/article.html for those who weren't here ten minutes ago)

There's also this blog that has highlights from the last show. I love the sentence below ---
http://www.oklafan.com/columns/5681/article.html
Due to a bit of bullying, B-Arthur had Jonah sign over commissioner rights to him. Haven’t seen anything like this since Suge Knight did something similar to Vanilla Ice

Ithil

Well, to this whole "Sheamus is a face and he shouldn't be cheating" thing, Eddie Guerrerro did the same thing and we loved it.

But the thing is: That was Eddie. Not many have as much charisma as he did and Sheamus has no charisma.

But that was Eddie's character, honest about lying cheating and stealing. Sheamus has never had anything like that in his character, especially with his "Cena Lite" vanilla character. Plus you've got King out there trying to act like Sheamus is squeaky clean, whereas with Eddie it was more "oh that Eddie, can't keep a lid on him".

Top Bottom