• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I fully agree with their choice. It's aimed directly at kids and airs on saturday morning. It should be mellow.

fuck that shit

kids are soft now

I saw Damien bite Macho Man on Saturday morning tv

I was Earthquake kill Damien on Saturday morning tv

I saw HBK in the Barber Shop on Saturday morning tv

Aiii

So not worth it
fuck that shit

kids are soft now

I saw Damien bite Macho Man on Saturday morning tv

I was Earthquake kill Damien on Saturday morning tv

I saw HBK in the Barber Shop on Saturday morning tv

And look at the state of the world now, clearly WWE corrupted our generation.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
And look at the state of the world now, clearly WWE corrupted our generation.

No it's corrupted by old people that don't give a fuck about how they leave things when they die.

see Vince McMahon

Antonio Cesaro finally has a new theme song!

Some rap song, I'm guessing Swiss, but could be French, can't make it out.

I just heard this and when I did I thought Ladies Man gimmick Dean Malenko was heading out, the rap stuff aside it sounded familiar.

edit: well this was oddly timed.

Kaladin

Late breaking news....

Team Osaka Pro vs F.I.S.T. has been confirmed for King of Trios Round 1.

195868_10151071258726262_1792368336_n.jpg

Kaladin

That breaking news leads me to today's King of Trios wrestler profile.......

KLQSd.jpg

Kikutaro!!!!

Osaka Pro is largely a comedy organization and Kikutaro is one of the more well known figures from the promotion. He has wrestled in the United States for Ring of Honor and Pro Wrestling Guerrilla in addition to Chikara.

Fair warning: one of his opponents in this match, Kuishinbo Kamen is dressed as a clown.

Ebessan III (c) vs Kuishinbo Kamen vs Kikutaro
Osaka Pro "OSAKA PRO 13TH ANNIVERSARY", 29.04.2012
Matsushita IMP Hall
808 Fans - No Vacancy
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xr...shinbo-kamen-vs-kikutaro-osaka-04-29-12_sport

You might recognize the uploader.

Aiii

So not worth it
- Thursday’s TNA Impact Wrestling show drew a 1.15 rating, up from 1.06 the previous week. The show averaged 1.717 million viewers, the largest audience for Impact since February 23.

Good news, stay live TNA!

Next up, get rid of the Impact Zone and start touring.

somedevil

Here is the Raw Rating Breakdown:

The show opened with Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman at a 2.97 rating, significantly higher than usual. In the segment breakdown, the six-man match with R-Truth, Kofi Kingston and Sin Cara vs. Darren Young, Titus O'Neil and Cody Rhodes gained 9,000 viewers. The Ryback squash and backstage segment with Dolph Ziggler and Chris Jericho gained 198,000 viewers. The Alberto Del Rio segment gained 33,000 viewers while Del Rio vs. Randy Orton gained 280,000 viewers in the 9pm timeslot.

Brodus Clay vs. Damien Sandow lost 112,000 viewers and the satellite interview with Shawn Michaels lost 198,000 viewers. David Otunga vs. Big Show gained 86,000 viewers. Kane and Zack Ryder vs. Daniel Bryan and The Miz plus backstage stuff with John Cena and CM Punk gained 199,000 viewers for a 3.32 quarter rating at the 10pm timeslot.

The Divas Battle Royal to name a new #1 contender was the biggest loss of the show with 369,000 viewers. Dolph Ziggler vs. Chris Jericho in Jericho's exit lost 30,000 viewers. The main event segment with Punk, Cena and Jerry Lawler gained 466,000 viewers for a 3.36 overrun rating.

Divas are rating killers right now and for Kofi:

the six-man match with R-Truth, Kofi Kingston and Sin Cara vs. Darren Young, Titus O'Neil and Cody Rhodes gained 9,000 viewers.

RBH

I just finished my first week of medical school, and it turns out that one of my professors is the current ringside physician for the WWE:

http://corporate.wwe.com/company/wellness/bio/m_sampson.jsp

Apparently, he took members of the sports medicine club at our school backstage to a WWE event last year, and they got to meet HHH and The Rock among others. He's only on campus Thursdays and Fridays, as he travels the rest of the week with the WWE. He was at the NXT tapings yesterday as well.

I was actually thinking about going into sports medicine anyways, so needless to say, I'm pretty damn excited about this whole situation, and I can't wait to talk to him about his experiences. Who knows, perhaps I'll be working for Vince HHH someday......

Kaladin

I just finished my first week of medical school, and it turns out that one of my professors is the current ringside physician for the WWE:

Apparently, he took members of the sports medicine club at our school backstage to a WWE event last year, and they got to meet HHH and The Rock among others. He's only on campus Thursdays and Fridays, as he travels the rest of the week with the WWE. He was at the NXT tapings yesterday as well.

I was actually thinking about going into sports medicine anyways, so needless to say, I'm pretty damn excited about this whole situation, and I can't wait to talk to him about his experiences. Who knows, perhaps I'll be working for Vince HHH someday......

If Vince had anything to say about it, WWE wouldn't need a ringside physician.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
"The Jaekwon15 Cup"

The actual Jaekwon15 Cup itself is actually a

baby monitor set to always-on

So whoever wants the prize...Match of the Night gets it.

Seriously though if I manage to put FallingEdge down...I'm doin' it for my pal missing in action, Panda.

Good news, stay live TNA!

Next up, get rid of the Impact Zone and start touring.

Hey, things are looking up for Impact Wrestling. I don't think it's a coincidence that viewership went back up on the week that A.J.'s baby mama drama came to a conclusion, either.

That's fascinating. I've always figured that they had to have something like this set up because of how they keep pushing the term 'sports entertainment' to avoid dealing with more stringent medical restrictions in certain states. But it's way more thorough that I anticipated. Your professor sounds pretty cool too.

I'm going to dedicate my victory over SousedLouse to mah boi N.Wreck.

lXCzi.png

Anyway, I'll be dedicating my victory over Prof. Beef to the refreshing taste of hand-squeezed orange juice. I don't know how I'd handle this cold I'm fighting without it.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
Huh, they at least bothered to mention the whole AJ is only the Raw GM. http://www.wwe.com/videos/raw-gener...-wwecom-wwecom-exclusive-august-23-2-26047482

Shame they only bother remember stuff like this for online and not in their actual shows.

PS3's do get dusty don't they?

I play mind at least every other day and it attracts every dust particle in the room like crazy. 4D gaming is awful for clean-up.

I never want Machine Gun Kelly to wrestle anywhere else except Japanese promotions. Him and his machine gun that fires like a shotgun for some reason.

Top Bottom