• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

Ithil

AJ is pleased to see Ziggler.

mtmST.gif

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
That should happen every week

They should have a wrestler that randomizes his theme song to play a different theme every single time he comes out.

he could come out to cena's music, stone cold's music, hell even AJ's music. Who knows?

ecurbj

Ziggler is so fucking bad on the mic.

Bad promos, bad hair. What's the point.
Sorry. He might be awkward on the mic. Yes. But he is up and coming future wrestler for this company. His hair isn't bad. Even though brunette fits him. The blonde is okay.

Now that's the point. Glad Y2J is gone. Ziggles beat him fair and square.

ecurbj

Shemaus theme song is cool. I'm starting to like it. But I'm Here To Show The World by Downstait is better. Go Ziggles! Please win tonight.

Ithil

Maybe they'll both come OUTTA NOWHERE but collide and rip open the space time continuum, removing Cena from existence, retiring HHH for real, putting Bryan and Punk in a 60 minute Iron Man match at Wrestlemania where Bryan wins the WWE title, and making AJ head of the revitalised Divas division with Sara Del Ray and Paige.

Holy Wars

Banned
Sorry. He might be awkward on the mic. Yes. But he is up and coming future wrestler for this company. His hair isn't bad. Even though brunette fits him. The blonde is okay.

Now that's the point. Glad Y2J is gone. Ziggles beat him fair and square.

His hair is disgusting.

He's just Mr Ass 2012. He will never draw a dime because he doesn't belong anywhere near the main event.

UberTag

Wait are there some people in here who thought that was legit?

Hint: when he actually retires, thays raw will be a damn 3 hour jerkoff of his career.
Only one RAW? I'm expecting an entire month of shows. And even afterwards he'd still be on TV burying talent in a non-wrestling capacity.

We'll be getting Triple H on TV until he's older than Vince is now.

Top Bottom