• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

UGH SHEAMUS FUCK HIM HES SO BORING here look at this instead

tumblr_m69xjsphHf1qh2k18o1_400.gif

I ... Bathroom break!

But he's never been as good as the real greats. He's always been "good", or, at one point, "very good". Never "amazing".

When I think legendary, I think of Austin, HBK, Taker, Macho Man, Hogan, Rock, these kind of people. At this point, HHH is "legendary" simply by attrition, like he's been around so long and showed up everywhere so often that he's legendary because he's always been there, not because he was so good he made himself legendary.

Like Austin, he was only on top for 3/4 years, but he's the most successful wrestler in history, and the most important next to Hogan.

Here's the problem. He's never been the best promo/entertainer like the Rock, Hogan or Austin.

He's never been the best worker like HBK, Flair, Macho Man, Hart or even a Jericho and Angle.

He wasn't a spectacle like Undertaker or Goldberg.

He truly was the game. He was the greatest politician to ever navigate the wrestling arena. Hung out with the clique. Shawn Michael's doo boy. Then he married Stephanie. And at one point he was shoved down our throats, just like Cena. The difference is, the company had huge draws back then. Cena is a case of the only choice.

Not to say he wasn't a competent worker, a decent promo. But he's a mid carder that became a main event.

jmdajr

Maybe they'll both come OUTTA NOWHERE but collide and rip open the space time continuum, removing Cena from existence, retiring HHH for real, putting Bryan and Punk in a 60 minute Iron Man match at Wrestlemania where Bryan wins the WWE title, and making AJ head of the revitalised Divas division with Sara Del Ray and Paige.
I feel bad...

All I saw was AJ head

ecurbj

His hair is disgusting.

He's just Mr Ass 2012. He will never draw a dime because he doesn't belong anywhere near the main event.
Different strokes for different folks dude.

Yes. He certainly fits Billy Gunns attire and physical appearance. But your last statement is false. Because the WWE sees potential in this guy and I certainly do too. He will get better as months or years pass.

She is definitely a cutie. Yeah, she's skinny, but in a desirable way. Plus she's every nerd's wet dream since she plays games and is pretty down to earth.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
I'm about to take my own hiatus from this thread. This AJ shit is out of control.

It's pretty fucking obnoxious. It's like being surrounded by 13 year olds. (The people posting the pics, not AJ)

Holy Wars

Banned
Different strokes for different folks dude.

Yes. He certainly fits Billy Gunns attire and physical appearance. But your last statement is false. Because the WWE sees potential in this guy and I certainly do too. He will get better as months or years pass.

WWE sees potential in Ryback. They saw it in Swagger. They don't know what they're doing.

Ithil

There's people asking for more, and people (some of whom I've never seen post) threatening a walk out.

Meanwhile, on RAW, LOLOUTTANOWHERE

Ithil

Alright, I've got one more AJ gif later on, and then that's it for the night.

Can you blame me, though? This RAW has been boring as hell outside of about two segments. Total filler.

Top Bottom