• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

Why can't we get Bryan just destroying people? Albeit it was Lawler here with Punk, but I want anger management Bryan to actually take it out on people in the ring trying to kill them instead of yelling at a plant.

Ithil

Why can't we get Bryan just destroying people? Albeit it was Lawler here with Punk, but I want anger management Bryan to actually take it out on people in the ring trying to kill them instead of yelling at a plant.

I would hope that's the direction they're going, with him going crazy against Kane in their next PPV match.

Probably not though.

Diablos54

This is stupid, now that Punk's a heel where do we go?

If he wins, what other face is there on his level?
If Cena wins, what other heel is there on his level?

WWE kinda backed themselves into a corner here...

SoulPlaya

more money than God
OK, so all I saw tonight was a bit of the Kane promo. Now, I read the thread and people are kissing Big Red Ass.

I need the Sandow "You're Welcome" gif.

Waited to post this because I knew it would get lost in the Raw madness.

WWE has four new "Attitude Era" DVDs coming out:
-- Austin 3:16 Uncensored
-- Three Faces of Foley
-- Chris Jericho - Break Down the Walls
-- Kurt Angle - It's True! It's True.

These are all re-releases of the original material that came out in the early 2000s.

The WWF logo is NOT BLURRED and all verbal mentions of "WWF" are unedited.

More signficant, Chris Benoit has not been edited out of the Jericho and Angle DVDs and even has some of his matches on both DVDs as extras.

Its all leading to Cena or Punk vs Rock at the Rumble. They just have 3 or so PPV's to get passed

SoulPlaya

more money than God
tumblr_m9g29vvgZD1ra6mo9o1_250.gif

Pretty sure they are gonna turn AJ to be aligned with Punk they have stopped all interaction with them and Punks just doing whatever he wants. This is the only way Punk is gonna win at Night of Champions against SUPER FACE JOHN CENA!

Sokantish

We only have just over 1100 posts left.....that's not even 300 posts per day if we went through September 1st.

Yeah, I thought you were putting it up early though! But if you want to put it up early I don't think it really matters since the next time wrestling is on is basically next month anyway. So go for it, I didn't know if you already had it ready to go or what

gurudyne

Sheamus could flip to RAW and Show's the go-to even though it's an awful idea, Bryan and Del Rio/Zolph Diggler could fight it out for the Smackdown championship with Kane tagging along since AJ seems to have dropped all ties to those two.

...is that it? I have to be missing some people. That's way too few people for two championships. Is Henry still viable?

Laserfrog

Wanted to post this after RAWRAW

http://new.ivpvideos2.com/product_info.php?products_id=8829

IVP Video's free download of the week is REINA 04/17/2011 which is women Puroresu.

That's Japanese Pro Wrasslin with ladies.

1. Megumi Yabushita vs. masu-me
2. La Malcriada & Tomoka Nakagawa vs. Hailey Hatred & Sachie Abe
3. Yumiko Hotta vs. Eiger
4. Takako Inoue vs. Sakura Hirota
5. Sonoko Kato & Chikayo Nagashima vs. Senri Kuroki & Hiroyo Matsumoto

Kaladin

Yeah, I thought you were putting it up early though! But if you want to put it up early I don't think it really matters since the next time wrestling is on is basically next month anyway. So go for it, I didn't know if you already had it ready to go or what

It's ready to go, I'll wait till at least Wed though.

Jitters

What was the point of having King in this main event storyline? To me, a younger star would have benefited much more from receiving a minor role in a major story like this. Maybe Kofi or somebody.

The HHH retirement thing was way overdone. When he really retires, fine ,but way too much time for it being just an angle.

Something I really liked about the show was the tag with Cody/Sandow vs. Clay/Cara. It had such fun characters in it. It reminded me of something from the 90's or 80's. Clay's gimmick is really underrated on here.

I also enjoyed the anger management segments. Attitude-era levels of craziness.

Waited to post this because I knew it would get lost in the Raw madness.

WWE has four new "Attitude Era" DVDs coming out:
-- Austin 3:16 Uncensored
-- Three Faces of Foley
-- Chris Jericho - Break Down the Walls
-- Kurt Angle - It's True! It's True.

These are all re-releases of the original material that came out in the early 2000s.

The WWF logo is NOT BLURRED and all verbal mentions of "WWF" are unedited.

More signficant, Chris Benoit has not been edited out of the Jericho and Angle DVDs and even has some of his matches on both DVDs as extras.

Kurt and Jericho for me.

Holy Wars

Banned

Bryan Vs. Cena and Punk Vs. The Rock at RR

Bryan Vs. Punk and The Rock Vs. Cena at WM

It'll all be fine.

Jitters

I don't know if HHH will ever have a proper retirement. He will always have a role backstage, so he may just keep returning on air if they ever are short on stars at the given time.

Kane is the best commentator in WWE right now. I heard Santino calls the matches on the weekend show, so I'll have to check that out.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
You want somebody to challenge Punk that's NOT Cena?

Lets see

Ryback
Kuffi Stupid
Big Show seems to be turning
Kane
Rey Rey

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Here's a Did You Know

DYK

before Rey decided to get surgery, WWE planned on him turning heel and face Sin Cara at Wrestlemania 28 in a Mask vs. Mask match

His heel turn was going to be based on Rey attacking Cena stemming from their title match the night Rey won and lost the WWE title.

Top Bottom