• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
They pretty much did, they called an audible as soon as the ref got his gloves on.

I could tell Punk was looking to get cut open. He didn't attempt to protect his face when Lawler threw him into the cage.

I think Punk wanted to continue with the blood on his face and Vince yelled

GOD DAMN IT END THE MATCH

Raw is like anti-hype in its current form. 3 hours is just too much. I sound like a broken record now but the show has been so flat every week since they went 3 hours. The crowds have been bad too which only makes the show feel longer. And that's with me skipping a ton of the show. I don't know how you live viewers do it.

Raw Fave Five

1. Daniel Bryan + Kane in anger management. Yes, Kane is on the fave five. SoulPlaya, put your shirt back on, don't nobody wanna see that.
2. CM Punk's blood
3. DVR FF button
4. HHH. This young up and comer has a bright future ahead of him. Very humble.
5. Breaking Bad last night. God tier episode.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Raw is like anti-hype in its current form. 3 hours is just too much. I sound like a broken record now but the show has been so flat every week since they went 3 hours. The crowds have been bad too which only makes the show feel longer. And that's with me skipping a ton of the show. I don't know how you live viewers do it.

Raw Fave Five

1. Daniel Bryan + Kane in anger management. Yes, Kane is on the fave five. SoulPlaya, put your shirt back on, don't nobody wanna see that.
2. CM Punk's blood
3. DVR FF button
4. HHH. This young up and comer has a bright future ahead of him. Very humble.
5. Breaking Bad last night. God tier episode.
Give me a hug, now.

Sokantish

SoulPlaya did you ever think maybe people only pretended to hate Kane because you loved him so much, but now that you're gone people like Net_Wrecker can finally let their feelings out about how much they truly adore Kane?

SoulPlaya

more money than God
SoulPlaya did you ever think maybe people only pretended to hate Kane because you loved him so much, but now that you're gone people like Net_Wrecker can finally let their feelings out about how much they truly adore Kane?
Well, duh.

It's not possible to hate Kane. Glen Jacobs is the nicest guy in the entire industry.

I talk about Kane, post pics and gifs about him, you guys "complain". I keep doing it, anyway. You guys pretend to not like it, we all have a hearty laugh, and then, do it all over again.

I think it's great.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
tumblr_m9g5pyRxrP1qhr8kmo1_400.gif

tumblr_m9g5atl0721ra6mo9o1_250.png

You see that girl in the back? She wants it.

Kaladin

They definately called an audible. I actually think the ref was willing to let it go because he knew Punk was busted open the second time he hit the cage. As soon as Punk fell, near passed out after hitting his running knee, the ref started putting his gloves on, and this is the exact moment where he's telling Punk to end it:

ng6OL.jpg

He's still talking to Punk as he gets up:

UMw75.jpg

and Punk ends it from there.

Jitters

I forgot to mention, did anyone notice how loudly Cena was calling spots? The hell was that.

Holy Shit at all the AJ stuff posted during Raw. I mean Holy Shit.

Kaladin

Monday Night Raw Fave Five:

1. Kane
2. Kane's therapist
3. Kane on Commentary
4. Kane's entrance mask
5. Kane stalking Josh Matthews

They definately called an audible. I actually think the ref was willing to let it go because he knew Punk was busted open the second time he hit the cage. As soon as Punk fell, near passed out after hitting his running knee, the ref started putting his gloves on, and this is the exact moment where he's telling Punk to end it:

ng6OL.jpg

Jake Gyllenhall

Anyway, for as much shit as I give Lawler on commentary...

Watching that fat asshole wrestle is so much worse. Go away forever you worthless pedophile

FyreWulff

Why is escaping from the door even an option?

I'm convinced it's there solely to preserve the finish of someone winning if they can't get out due to an injury and make more wrestlers able to do the match type. It's so damn silly though.

WWE needs to unify their cage-types anyway. I think there's like 7 different cages they use.

I hope HHH gets a proper appreciation night next week now that he's retired.
Though will just one week be enough?

Today listening on Busted Open they talked alot about Trips, and the McMahons..They were saying that when HBK retired everyone got emotional. When Taker retires people would be emotional and if Trips retire they were like meh...Only becayse Trips will still be there but only backstage so he still has a say. I want to say it today's show(Busted Open) was a good one

So, here's my weekly self plugging

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7t1APbFln4&feature=youtu.be
Video of me taking over SRPW and forming my Golden Alliance from a few weeks ago. There's some good stuff in it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGdvLYE-ktU - Heavyweight Title Match from last weekend. Towards the end I get put in a sharpshooter and I'm not very manly about it.http://www.facebook.com/BArthurisgolden

This week we'll have a cake. I wonder if someone will be put through it.

Dude that throw to the pole...Dayum....Broken teeth?

DMczaf

Why is it when they do a surprise announcement and the person says "John....." and the crowd doesn't cheer until they hear "Cena!"?

You god damn know it's Cena, you marks! Fuck, just start cheering before they even say the name!

Well yeah, Triple H will always be around and no amount of crocodile tears will convince me he's going away.

Why is it when they do a surprise announcement and the person says "John....." and the crowd doesn't cheer until they hear "Cena!"?

You god damn know it's Cena, you marks! Fuck, just start cheering before they even say the name!

Holding out hope for Jonathan Coachman

How was Raw, everyone? (Don't answer that, SoulPlaya) I'm about to read a synopsis of it because fuck trying to watch it.

Skip it. Check out the Daniel Bryan in group therapy segments if you get bored.

Punk did his best to carry Lawler in the main event and made himself bleed hard way, but it's literally impossible to enjoy anything involving Jerry Lawler in 2012, unless it's just him getting kicked in the skull.

Triple H took a half hour to say nothing and (probably) fake a retirement

ROH TV Title Match signed for Death Before Dishonor X on September 15th in Chicago Ridge, and live worldwide via iPPV;

• Adam Cole (c) vs Mike Mondo

Also, the first six entrants to this year's Survival of the Fittest tournament on September 22nd in Baltimore, MD;

• Adam Cole
  • 'Unbreakable' Michael Elgin
  • Jay Lethal
  • 'The Prodigy' Mike Bennett
  • 'The Messiah of the Backbreaker' Roderick Strong
  • 'The Notorious 187' Homicide

Ugh, as if the last season wasn't a huge waste of time.

Seriously, why should anyone invest in Tough Enough? The winner was already cut by WWE (after getting major heat the night he won by no-selling a Stunner after 10 seconds and failing a drug test).

If they do it again, they need to make it an intense fucking thing instead of all this gaga they put into it. They need to get some of the top indy talent and actually do this thing right. Maybe a few non-trained people will work to provide an entertaining trained vs. untrained angle.

The most memorable thing about the comeback season was the "Melina vs. Alicia Fox" moment and that isn't necessarily the best thing to remember.

Lunchbox

Banned
anyone taken those esl classes?

my school requires you to have 60 non major related credits. i need an easy extra 3 credit course this semester to lighten the load for the next one (which is filled with 3000/4000 level stuff). i wanna take this 1000 level english for foreign kids class, but not sure if they will let me in. i mean the course description doesnt have any specifications like cant be a senior, cant know english etc. can i say my parents are from here and here and im trying to be more fluent and get in?

YOU GUYS ARE LIKE MY CULT BROTHERS HELP, I DONT WANNA TAKE SHAKESPEARE AND 3000 LEVEL FINANCE AT THE SAME TIME. now it its 3 am and im crying myself to sleep

Top Bottom