• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Posting about K*** is a bannable offense.
sQYZt.gif

Kaladin

A new character made his debut in CHIKARA this past weekend, known only as The Mysterious & Handsome Stranger, he looks somewhat familiar;

ARCHIE!!! I guess Dallas inspired him to become some sort of masked lone ranger-type character.

Awesome.

Omega

Banned
Well then, goodbye Abraham Washington's career.

Maybe he can go manage Claire Lynch.

I mean, I hate the guy but is it really that serious?

It could have been worse. He could have been a dumbass like Dane Cook and tried to make a joke about the Aurora shooting.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Kane will not be a factor in this thread.

Kane posts will now be replaced by BATISTA and ORTON posts

I'm not that bad. I don't even make the wall of shame each month! I never do!

But the Animal's presence IS felt!

G-Fex

DID YOU KNOW?

Like The Rock, Glen Jacobs supports and is a fan of Justin Beiber.

"Yeah I met Justin a few times, big fan of him, I think I like him more than my daughters do. Always take the chance to go to his shows."

The WWE superstar known as 'Kane' stated he also likes other teen bands to such as popular young boy band 'One Direction'.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
DID YOU KNOW?

Like The Rock, Glen Jacobs supports and is a fan of Justin Beiber.
Glenn is a heavy metal fan, but I wouldn't knock him for liking Beiber. The worst thing I've ever heard anyone say about Glenn's personality is that he's "too nice."

Aiii

So not worth it
I've never hidden my being a AJ mark from you guys. But even so, she did nothing offensive last night.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I've never hidden my being a AJ mark from you guys. But even so, she did nothing offensive last night.
Exactly. She was a typical GM that doesn't do much that's interesting except announce matches that we all saw coming.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

She doesn't wear a pantsuit well. If you are truly as much of a mark as you say, change your avatar to "Classy AJ" - those of us who are enlightened know there is no such thing.

Kane will not be a factor in this thread.

Kane posts will now be replaced by BATISTA and ORTON posts

As we post the oppressive hand of judgement is being cast down upon us all by a tyrannical thread creator who only serves to further his own agenda, he has taken the power away from you people, there is no more people power, only enforced rules.
It starts with Kane, "What business of mine is it, So long they don't take the yam from my savouring mouth?" is how you respond but rest assured KOG will come for everything else you love, he'll remove Punk talk, he'll remove Rock talk, he'll bring in Kevin Nash, is this what you people really want?

A vote for the O.W.L movement is a vote for people power, I will return the power back to you, the denizens of Wrasslegaf.

Back on topic, GM AJ on Raw was completely non offensive but it doesn't look to be that good of a role for her, that said I wouldn't shit on it quite yet as it has only been one week, she's keeping the crazy but time will tell how well that translates to an authority position.

Aiii

So not worth it
Maybe it's an angle that has her snap in six weeks time from the pressure. Who the f knows. But to say it's bad when it just wasn't really. Well that's just knocking WWE for the sake of it.

Kyoufu

All AJ does as GM is just make Punk look like a toolbox yet again. God. They really need to fire their writers and get real wrestling fans that can write in there.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
As we post the oppressive hand of judgement is being cast down upon us all by a tyrannical thread creator who only serves to further his own agenda, he has taken the power away from you people, there is no more people power, only enforced rules.
It starts with Kane, "What business of mine is it, So long they don't take the yam from my savouring mouth?" is how you respond but rest assured KOG will come for everything else you love, he'll remove Punk talk, he'll remove Rock talk, he'll bring in Kevin Nash, is this what you people really want?

A vote for the O.W.L movement is a vote for people power, I will return the power back to you, the denizens of Wrasslegaf.

Back on topic, GM AJ on Raw was completely non offensive but it doesn't look to be that good of a role for her, that said I wouldn't shit on it quite yet as it has only been one week, she's keeping the crazy but time will tell how well that translates to an authority position.
NEW SEXY supports the O.W.L movement.

You can't stop us, KOG! KANE KANE KANE KANE KANE!!!!!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
All AJ does as GM is just make Punk look like a toolbox yet again. God. They really need to fire their writers and get real wrestling fans that can write in there.

Hey, you're using one of FacePunk's words. Careful!

The only problem I had with AJ as GM was the
more her theme hit, the more it felt like the times when the McMahons were the focus of the show, and you heard "YOU'VE GOT NO CHANCE" a bazillion times a show.

Just don't feel like you have to give her a full entrance everytime she has to say something.

G-Fex

Listen to this crazy bird.

You know what kind of birds I support? Ravens.

A owl isn't a Raven, Raven's dont give a hoot about Owls.

This O.W.L. regime is a load of rich creamery butter.

He'll give you exactly what you want, but you know what Wrasslegaf wants? DO YOU KNOW?

Here's the answer: THEY DONT KNOW.

You'll give them Kane, then you'll have to give them HHH, then it's Shawn Michaels then it's Nicole **** Then it's Chris Benoit then CHAOS.

O.W.L. Stands for Outrageous Wacky Ludicriousness. You side with him and you get Anarchy

Top Bottom