• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

Kyoufu

Which console are you guys getting it on? I'd buy it on PS3 if I can find the courage to spend money on a bad game.

Well it seems a good amount of folks in the IWC here have turned their backs on me and my thread making habits.

For that I say.

Stay out of my thread then.

As I predicted you now look to abuse your power, now threatening to throw out the denizens of this thread entirely if they dare to look at you funny. The O.W.L era will awaken in the darkest of the times and return power to you posters of Wrasslegaf.

I actually like the opening post, i'm just playing this up because i'm bored /breaking kayfabe

XenoRaven

Speaking of Tyson Kidd, what was up with that match? Did they just feel the need for Tensai to crush Kidd since Kidd got an upset victory like a month ago? Or are they trying to build up Tensai as a threat again?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'm getting one as well.

We need to all make our persona's and fight online.

I'm thinking not competing for time but duelin' streams with different superstars from GAF, hmmm...it's just a thought...

Maybe a GAF Brand Split!?

Which console are you guys getting it on? I'd buy it on PS3 if I can find the courage to spend money on a bad game.

360 for me. I also have no plans on actually PLAYING online as I've had a miserable time all the previous iterations. THQ's servers are shit, shit, shit. Community Creations, however. :3

Sokantish

Speaking of Tyson Kidd, what was up with that match? Did they just feel the need for Tensai to crush Kidd since Kidd got an upset victory like a month ago? Or are they trying to build up Tensai as a threat again?

I was actually surprised Kidd got in as much offense as he did.

McNei1y

Yeah, I'd be getting Raw on 360 as well. From what I've played online in SVR 11, the servers don't seem too bad. Its just hard to get players since its such an old game.

G-Fex

As I predicted you now look to abuse your power, now threatening to throw out the denizens of this thread entirely if they dare to look at you funny. The O.W.L era will awaken in the darkest of the times and return power to you posters of Wrasslegaf.

I actually like the opening post, i'm just playing this up because i'm bored /breaking kayfabe

I SAY YOU SAY NOTHING

I SAY YOU GET BEHIND ME WE ALL PROFIT
YOU CHALLENGE ME WE ALL GO DOWN!

THERES ONE NAPOLEON

THERES ONE WASHINGTON

THERES ONE ME.

YOURE NOT OUT YOU ARE NOT OUT, WHEN YOU ARE DEAD THEN YOU ARE OUT.

WWE13 is coming. KOG, you continuing on with the post-Raw fed for 13?

Or perhaps a Monday Night Wars is brewin'...I'm gettin my copy...

eh I don't know, several people soured me on it and I myself wasn't satisfied with the whole e-federation and how it was going , I couldn't fake ethusiasm.

I might get it. Maybe.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, I'd be getting Raw on 360 as well. From what I've played online in SVR 11, the servers don't seem too bad. Its just hard to get players since its such an old game.

I got tired of fighting people with camo shorts and black shirts. SvR fans are so boring.

eh I don't know, several people soured me on it and I myself wasn't satisfied with the whole e-federation and how it was going , I couldn't fake ethusiasm.

I might get it. Maybe.

Really? I really had fun the nights I was able to show up and watch. I liked it :3

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge

PS3, free online and all that. I figure I haven't bought a new WWE game since Day of Recokoning 2, it's time to do so for CAW if nothing else.

I'm still trying to figure out what the point of Sakamoto is. Albert turns on him, they do separate fights away from each other off television, but then they show back up together like nothing ever happened. I don't even care for either man too much, but I do want to know what the hell anyone in writing is thinking with these two.

Kidd though, yeah it's just a matter of not knowing what to do with him and Tensalbert is just what they fell onto when they gave up.

G-Fex

I got tired of fighting people with camo shorts and black shirts. SvR fans are so boring.

Really? I really had fun the nights I was able to show up and watch. I liked it :3

Yeah some nights were good

A LOT weren't.

I'm still pretty soured, I haven't streamed in forever

SoulPlaya

more money than God
When did KOG join #teamkane?
Seems like every other post he makes is about him
KOG was a founding member of the Kane & AJ Kliq Alliance.

I have contractual obligations to fulfil.

Also, Kane's spot on Raw this week was short and sweet. Wish more characters (AJ) would take the "less is more" approach.
Yeah, it's funny. Kane was in it for less than ten seconds, but it's the best his character has been portrayed in some time on RAW.

GAF Observer newsletter:

SoulPlaya says GAF is knocking on their door but they're staying put. When a fan asked SoulPlaya if they would be showing up at GAF's August OT, they replied:
'Nope! I'm Happy Where I Am. No August OT for Me!!! GAF Is Knocking On My Door, But I Won't Answer."
Earlier in the week, SoulPlaya told Heavy:
'Aw son of a bitch!'
SoulPlaya also wished KOG much success in GAF, after making comments in the past about KOG using the spike piledriver.

Despite several botched attempts at establishing SoulPlaya and Professor Beef as a viable tag team, GAF officials are said to be committed to getting them over on August OT. The dynamic between KOG and Heavy is being seen as a blueprint for what GAF will do with SoulPlaya and Professor Beef, with Professor Beef doing SoulPlaya’s dirty work for now and then eventually turning babyface and feuding with SoulPlaya

Backstage morale is said to be very bad in GAF these days. Some of the wrestlers who GAF used at the set of tapings before August OT who weren't regulars have been telling friends that they couldn't believe how bad morale is in the company.
The general consensus behind the scenes is that many of the \"top names\" in GAF from the early 2000's era are simply working for to collect paychecks with little regard for the longterm direction or health of the company.
Many of GAF's other gaffers are afraid that they are either entering or in the middle of their athletic primes with no sign of their careers going anywhere. Many GAF stars are weighing their options and considering jumping ship when their contracts expire, even those who have been with the company from the beginning.
The majority of GAF's other gaffers are completely fed up with Perspicacity, Sunflower and Professor Beef. The resentment towards Perspicacity and Sunflower is that they have all the moonshine necessary to bring real change to GAF, but haven't seemed to come up with any good ideas on their own. As for Professor Beef, the other gaffers has lost whatever confidence they had.
Most wrestlers on the roster will openly say that GAF should have hired Heavy last year when they had the chance, because they wanted to focus the entire promotion on other gaffers.

In the new marks issue featuring a piece on a day in the life of Sunflower, the GAF executive says they are looking to the Twilight movie series to market KOG vs. Professor Beef at August OT. 'Think Team Edward vs. Team Jacob,' they said.

The originally planned local promoters for the now officially cancelled GAF Worldwide tour, marks, recently sent out a statement explaining why the tour was cancelled: "Aw son of a bitch!." It would appear that couldn't find my shipment of beef lead to the cancellation of the GAF Worldwide tour.
The invasion has already begun. NEW SEXY IS HERE!!!

Fav Five:
1. Daniel Bryan
2. Dolph Ziggler
3. Kane
4. Damien Sandow
5. Heath Slater

Cody Rhodes, Zack Ryder, and Sin Cara are also up there, but they're all directionless right now so they had to drop out.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Fav Five:
1. Daniel Bryan
2. Dolph Ziggler
3. Kane
4. Damien Sandow
5. Heath Slater

Cody Rhodes, Zack Ryder, and Sin Cara are also up there, but they're all directionless right now so they had to drop out.

Sin Cara!? For reeeeal?

Also, Kane's spot on Raw this week was short and sweet. Wish more characters (AJ) would take the "less is more" approach.
Outside of the multiple recaps of the same shit three times in one show and tons of commercials, I think the worst part of three hour Raw is they might overexpose and ingratiate some of their characters to the audience. I'm thinking of how much they used Daniel Bryan in an annoying fashion last night. Cena, Big Show and Punk were all on for a small amount of time, and I think it worked to their favor. And, as you noted, Kane was short and sweet. But they could overuse Kane next week just as they did for D Bry.

Maybe they just need more wrestlers on the roster and more actual wrestling....NAH.

Kaladin

562758_10150995161716443_1830624173_n.jpg

Should be in the OP

Striker

Fav Five:
1. Daniel Bryan
2. Dolph Ziggler
3. Kane
4. Damien Sandow
5. Heath Slater

Lose title at Mania, win title back next PPV, lose the title eventually to a returning superstar, fall into nowhere land. WWE creative™.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Lose title at Mania, win title back next PPV, lose the title eventually to a returning superstar, fall into nowhere land. WWE creative™.
It's amazing, but I think everyone agrees that Cody has been ready for a bigger push for months now. I thought him losing the IC title was an excuse for him to challenge Sheamus, but he still hasn't.

Kaladin

Fave Five:

1. Daniel Bryan
2. Austin Aries
3. Bobby Roode
4. El Generico
5. Ricochet

Honorable Mentions: Bully Ray, Sami Callihan, AR Fox

Sin Cara!? For reeeeal?

He was so cool before his injury though... :(

Sin Cara Azul vs. Sin Cara Negro was the awesomest feud...

I do not like the red costume.

Edit:

@HEELZiggler:
“@FaithTalex: Did you used to be "Nikki" On the spirit squad? -close, i was nikki on the bella twins @nicoleandbri 👯

Ha ha ha!

Best part about that was the camera actually following the imaginary child.

And I will buy WWE 13. 360 suckassssssssssssssssssssssss.

Top Bottom