• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin |OT| I'll tout it to the papers if I have to

Fav Five:
1. The Rock
2. Daniel Bryan
3. Kane
4. John Cena
5. Dolph Ziggler

Bot Five:
1. Sheamus
2. Big Show
3. Brodus Clay

Those are the only three I really dislike off the top of my head. Clay barely counts cause he doesn't get much air time, so just Sheamus and Big Snore.

McNei1y

I need WHAT?!

iG7TJvhJ0CvTi.gif

I wonder how you'd handle that situation with Kane.

My fave five:

1. Chris Jericho
2. Daniel Bryan
3. Dolph Ziggler
4. CM Punk
5. The Miz, yea I said it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Bot Five:
1. Sheamus
2. Big Show
3. Brodus Clay

Those are the only three I really dislike off the top of my head. Clay barely counts cause he doesn't get much air time, so just Sheamus and Big Snore.

Clay has fallen so far. SO far. He's like the Godfather of the PG era.

Listen to this crazy bird.

You know what kind of birds I support? Ravens.

A owl isn't a Raven, Raven's dont give a hoot about Owls.

Let me tell you a story about when I was a little Hatchling, there was a Raven right there on WWE television and he jobbed to Kane at WM17 and it was awesome, the end.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Pretty good OP, I must say!

The best being the wheelchair-bound man of men at the bottom.

G-Fex

Gasp!

Shocking News

Glen Jacobs kind of language has no place on television.

"All the WWE universe are a bunch of little SOB's"

When asked to stop Glen or 'Kane' as he's known on WWE's Raw/Smackdown responded with this. "Ooh I wouldn't want to offend all the little SOB's"

and that's my two cents.

that ought to hold those sob's

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
GAF Observer newsletter:

SoulPlaya says GAF is knocking on their door but they're staying put. When a fan asked SoulPlaya if they would be showing up at GAF's August OT, they replied:
'Nope! I'm Happy Where I Am. No August OT for Me!!! GAF Is Knocking On My Door, But I Won't Answer."
Earlier in the week, SoulPlaya told Heavy:
'Aw son of a bitch!'
SoulPlaya also wished KOG much success in GAF, after making comments in the past about KOG using the spike piledriver.

Despite several botched attempts at establishing SoulPlaya and Professor Beef as a viable tag team, GAF officials are said to be committed to getting them over on August OT. The dynamic between KOG and Heavy is being seen as a blueprint for what GAF will do with SoulPlaya and Professor Beef, with Professor Beef doing SoulPlaya’s dirty work for now and then eventually turning babyface and feuding with SoulPlaya

Backstage morale is said to be very bad in GAF these days. Some of the wrestlers who GAF used at the set of tapings before August OT who weren't regulars have been telling friends that they couldn't believe how bad morale is in the company.
The general consensus behind the scenes is that many of the \"top names\" in GAF from the early 2000's era are simply working for to collect paychecks with little regard for the longterm direction or health of the company.
Many of GAF's other gaffers are afraid that they are either entering or in the middle of their athletic primes with no sign of their careers going anywhere. Many GAF stars are weighing their options and considering jumping ship when their contracts expire, even those who have been with the company from the beginning.
The majority of GAF's other gaffers are completely fed up with Perspicacity, Sunflower and Professor Beef. The resentment towards Perspicacity and Sunflower is that they have all the moonshine necessary to bring real change to GAF, but haven't seemed to come up with any good ideas on their own. As for Professor Beef, the other gaffers has lost whatever confidence they had.
Most wrestlers on the roster will openly say that GAF should have hired Heavy last year when they had the chance, because they wanted to focus the entire promotion on other gaffers.

In the new marks issue featuring a piece on a day in the life of Sunflower, the GAF executive says they are looking to the Twilight movie series to market KOG vs. Professor Beef at August OT. 'Think Team Edward vs. Team Jacob,' they said.

The originally planned local promoters for the now officially cancelled GAF Worldwide tour, marks, recently sent out a statement explaining why the tour was cancelled: "Aw son of a bitch!." It would appear that couldn't find my shipment of beef lead to the cancellation of the GAF Worldwide tour.

I have contractual obligations to fulfil.

Also, Kane's spot on Raw this week was short and sweet. Wish more characters (AJ) would take the "less is more" approach.

XenoRaven

I don't see how you can blame AJ for just doing what's written for her. That's like blaming Kane for Katie Vick. I think she did fine.

Tall tales with no source, fabrications presented as fact, this is your face of Wrasslegaf, it's like the smirking face of John Cena in every KOG post.

At least Sunflower gets his news from the reliable Gaf observer newsletter.

G-Fex

Tall tales with no source, fabrications presented as fact, this is your face of Wrasslegaf, it's like the smirking face of John Cena in every KOG post.

At least Sunflower gets his news from the reliable Gaf observer newsletter.

oIBSs.jpg

Nocturnowl ladies and gentlemen.

Go puck yourself!

But I respect you and the Wrasslegaf universe.

STAR WARS REFERENCE!

http://i.imgur.com/oIBSs.jpg[IMG]

Nocturnowl ladies and gentlemen.

Go puck yourself!

But I respect you and the Wrasslegaf universe.

STAR WARS REFERENCE![/QUOTE]

Go on KOG, take it to the next level, bury my gimmick tell these people that i'm not actually an Owl!

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
There isn't a website that keeps track of all the known substance abuses, suspensions because of, DWI, and the like for wrestlers by chance?

G-Fex

Well it seems a good amount of folks in the IWC here have turned their backs on me and my thread making habits.

For that I say.

Stay out of my thread then.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
WWE13 is coming. KOG, you continuing on with the post-Raw fed for 13?

Or perhaps a Monday Night Wars is brewin'...I'm gettin my copy...

1. Daniel Bryan, yes.
2. Damien Sandow, verily.
3. CM Punk, back in the saddle
4. Dolph Ziggler, ready to actually win a feud
5. Chris Jericho, back on form
Wow, this is pretty much my list. I'd probably switch Jericho with Cody Rhodes though, even if Rhodes hasn't been given a lot to do as of late.

Getting excited about going to Smackdown tonight. Anything I should look for or report in on? Anyone been to Smackdown recently have advice about getting in early for any reason?

PS. I thought Cole did a great job of announcing last night, especially the last fight. He brought some great energy, I thought.

PPS. I support KOG's thread (even if it isn't the title or OP I'd go with...)

Top Bottom