• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Anth0ny

ZSewH1n.jpg

Tonight, a Texas death match, Dr. Hillbilly versus the Iron Yuppie! One man will actually be unmasked and killed in the ring!

So I made and posted that Goldberg/Kwee Wee gif here and on Reddit like two or three days ago, and today WWE randomly uploaded the match onto their YouTube channel.

Hmmm....🤔

Give me the green light, oh yeah
'Cause I'm ready to go
Let's have a good time, let's go
What you waiting for?
We only got one life, one life
And we gon' live it up
So give me the green light, give it to me
'Cause I'm ready to go

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
It's kind of crazy Chris Jericho is still around and doing full-time runs whenever he's not doing his band stuff. It's not just that he's 46 it's that he's the only guy from that entire era doing that in WWE. I mean, it would be one thing if he was doing nostalgia runs, but he was as popular as he's ever been in his last run (although Dad-Rock Jericho was a pretty un-memorable run).

Bronx-Man

Banned
Give me the green light, oh yeah
'Cause I'm ready to go
Let's have a good time, let's go
What you waiting for?
We only got one life, one life
And we gon' live it up
So give me the green light, give it to me
'Cause I'm ready to go
OH OH OH OH

OWAYOWAYOWAYOWAY OH OH OH

So I started watching Progress with SSS 16 (Chapter 49). Currently on Chapter 50. I'll probably go back to Chapter 1 and watch it all the way through once I catch up currently.

But one thing that has really jumped out to me, and it's a big part of why I enjoy the shows so much, is that the whole promotion just feels fun. Like WWE tries to claim that they are all about having fun. I can't remember the last WWE event that seemed even half as fun as these Progress shows. Just the whole vibe of the crowd and the characters of the performers and the interludes by Jim Smallman. It all fits together so well and every event just feels like a great time. It's a very unique vibe that I don't think any other company really has.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
It makes me laugh that Brock Lesnar is by far the best seller in the business despite being the person who seems to care the least about the business and who is also booked as an unstoppable monster.

Angry Grimace

I'm not sure if I'm more creeped out by the 366 pounds of twisted steel and sex appeal, or the pierced nipples.

In either case, why is this guy wrestling in a shirt when Bo and Corbin were wrestling shirtless for so long.

V6KqoQC.png

Hasney

To be fair, I wish more dudes wrestled with a shirt or something on rather than Braun take his off. More versatility to create a look.

Ronin Ray

To be fair, I wish more dudes wrestled with a shirt or something on rather than Braun take his off. More versatility to create a look.

I like in Japan during the tag matches most dudes just keep their shirts on. Like yeah we know this shit ain't important

wonzo

Banned
honma's voice on day 13 is freaking me the hell out

Remember that 1-2 minutes where Harper looked like he was getting a singles push and people were kinda into it and then he disappeared forever

another good wwe talent wasted by the company 😪

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
get knocked the fuck out by Omega -> Pin Okada clean

Top Bottom