• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

WW_92.JPG

Time for the gif, featuring self-conscious about his body Larry Zbysko!
4332677be92d1dce6afac93fb9511e8930d8c9b1_hq.gif

I thought the NXT Florida house show loop had respectful fans, but there was a lone asshole at the show tonight calling Mandy Rose a slut. Luckily, security told him to knock it off quick before someone else fought him.

I thought the NXT Florida house show loop had respectful fans, but there was a lone asshole at the show tonight calling Mandy Rose a slut. Luckily, security told him to knock it off quick before someone else fought him.
......why

why would someone do this

People are so fucking stupid

Foggy

90% of the G1 LA crowd was great, but one dude shouted behind me "CODY LET ME FUCK YOUR WIFE". No sense.

90% of the G1 LA crowd was great, but one dude shouted behind me "CODY LET ME FUCK YOUR WIFE". No sense.
oh dude nice one *high fives*

I imagine it comes from the same place as idiots on Twitter who say that kind of thing to people, but they just assume the crowd is going to back them up with uproarious laughter and cheers

Now there's a couple jackasses chanting CM Punk during this Gargano vs Andrade match. They need to stop some of these venues from serving alcohol at the shows.

Had no idea Once in a Lifetime is live streaming on highspots.com..

logged on, to see my boys, The Rep, calling out CCK for the tag titles...

I am not sure what kind of back stage stuff is happening, but i do want to see Onita, even if its one on one or in a tag match...Tremont is going to die, making him look strong....

Oersted

I know this is bad and not popular, but I’m a big fan of Cersei. In my gear I’ve mirrored her recent outfits, she wears a black robe that comes up high on her neck with the shoulder pads, so I’ve tried to incorporate that look. I’ll literally send in pictures of Cersei to my gear lady and ask her to make things that look like her outfits. That’s why I’m in full body black, I love Cersei, her dynamic and how far she’s come.

4a8c8e5dcbe335acfe165e0d79072e10.jpg
cersei%20lannister%20game%20of%20thrones.png

Syder

I know this is bad and not popular, but I'm a big fan of Cersei. In my gear I've mirrored her recent outfits, she wears a black robe that comes up high on her neck with the shoulder pads, so I've tried to incorporate that look. I'll literally send in pictures of Cersei to my gear lady and ask her to make things that look like her outfits. That's why I'm in full body black, I love Cersei, her dynamic and how far she's come.
S51222b.gif

Joey Ryan is a strong contender for the worst of all time.

EDIT: Also how sad is it that Mick Foley, one of the most popular wrestlers of all time, has to resort to this crap. Dude deserves to be set for life.

Least this was in front of a good crowd. National Stadium in Dublin is about 2000 seats and it looks packed in the pictures I've seen.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Least this was in front of a good crowd. National Stadium in Dublin is about 2000 seats and it looks packed in the pictures I've seen.

I was going to come in here and make a MINUS FIVE STARS comment after seeing it live. Really really awful match all around and the finish was a giant WTF.

EDIT: The way she immediately storms off to the back makes me think Rachel was pissed about something. Probably not happy having to drop the belt last show and then job to this lady on the next.

Top Bottom