• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Zach

Zach go watch Bryan Danielson vs. KENTA from ROH's Glory By Honor V Night 2: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OvkUDoglKFM
I'm almost positive that I watched a rad KENTA vs. Kobashi match when I was LAPSED. Just one of those somehow one-offs that one stumbles upon. It's kinda weird that I didn't seek out more wrassle after that, but I didn't.

Anyway, I'll check out that match later, pal. Thanks for the rec.

What did onita do?
Besides your mom?

What did onita do?

From 411's results for Once in a Lifetime:

Singles Match (Once In A Lifetime Match): Matt Tremont vs. Atsushi Onita originally started as a singles match, but ended up becoming a 6 Man Tag Team Match, as during the match, RAIJIN-Yaguchi and Hideki Hosaka attacked Matt Tremont, only for Danny Havoc & Rickey Shane Page to come out and make the save.

* 6 Man Tag Team Match (Team CZW vs. Team FMW): Team FMW (Atsushi Onita, RAIJIN-Yaguchi & Hideki Hosaka) defeated Team CZW (Matt Tremont, Danny Havoc & Rickey Shane Page).

– Post-match, Onita got on the mic and challenged Tremont to come to Japan for another match, with Onita putting over that this time, there will be real explosions. Tremont got on the mic and told him that he will see him in Japan in October as Onita continued slapping him throughout his promo.

As some predicted, the singles match became a tag match because Onita almost never has singles matches anymore. Then, for all the insanity that they promoted, it was a fairly tame hardcore match between Team CZW and Team FMW. To cap it off, Onita promises explosions at a rematch in Japan.

Heroman

Banned

giphy.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
So you're telling me they still don't know if Bayley is wrestling at SummerSlam? This seems either a total work or they have some weird as fuck doctors.

orioto

Good Art™
So the Zayn/Owens tag has been posted i see.

I laugh when i listen to so many people being all "but how can you turn Owens face" when he has face written all over his face.

Also did nobody noticed the end ? He left the ring with his son. Not exactly a heel move neither.

They're experimenting i guess but as i was saying some time ago, Owens has stopped being rude with Zayn recently in his tv interactions.

That's the easy way to test a face Owens at least.
And i'm pretty sure the pop would have been that huge everywhere with Owens sudden turn to help his bro.

WWE has had so many bro separation story in the last months, and the reaction is always huge. A bro reunification of this kind would be to. Those two have been portrayed as ex friend nemesis since they've been in WWE.

so what did Naito learn from taking a powerbomb from Big Lazy?
He learned how to be cool
me and boootaaay is the only answer
the only match i would be willing to pay to see
I got one more match left in me.

And that's being saved for Beef.

A decade in the making. Once in a Lifetime.

#FuckBeef

pretty sure wrestling doesn't offer adult diaper ringside service, you old coot *face laughter*

Top Bottom