• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Stuff like this is probably why WWE is not thrilled with Enzo:

https://twitter.com/KikiBeeTard/status/891283672606924801

lol at the people calling her a liar, that sounds just like shit Enzo would say.

nah.

wrestling has been a thing before wwf, and will be a thing after wwf.

if anything, the downfall of wwe would allow for a new leader in the market.

It would be kind of amazing if out of WWE's collapse came a modern day territory system.

but talented and good looking.

anigif_enhanced-12907-1420884034-10.gif

Beefy

Like 5'9

Also, there were fucking Tye Dillinger chants after a ref fucked up a 10 count during one of the WOH matches. Tye's ready, brother.

Tye getting released already.... Dude doesn't get a reaction at all already tbf. Then there's that fro... dude needs a new stylist

Hex

Banned
Forgot why I stopped going into MMA threads, people are fucking way to creepy.
MY DAWG LOLL SALT LOLZ GOAT THE GOAT DA GOAT CRY MOAR MY BOY SALT SALT GOAT GOAT SALT SALT

It is like the old days of playing Halo on live without mute

Egg0

Banned
Forgot why I stopped going into MMA threads, people are fucking way to creepy.
MY DAWG LOLL SALT LOLZ GOAT THE GOAT DA GOAT CRY MOAR MY BOY SALT SALT GOAT GOAT SALT SALT

It is like the old days of playing Halo on live without mute

Shit got so much worse with the rise of McGregor.

Anth0ny

Lesnar vs Jon Jones

WWE Universal Champion vs. UFC Light Heavyweight Champion unification match under SHOOT rules.

Speaking of shoot, G1 starting soon :)

So Stardom says Io Shirai will be back at the next Korakuen Hall show on the 13th.

Also said she's entering the 2017 5 Star Gran Prix.

Very interesting development.

FWIW, Dave did say the other day that WWE was waiting until Io's neck was healed to officially sign her, so maybe she changed her mind. Or maybe this is just a farewell tour. Stardom's official Reddit account is hinting that it's not though.

So if Okada goes through undefeated until Omega and Omega doesnt take another L, then Omega beats Okada, Omega moves forward to the final, right?

Still feels like Omega putting over Naito might be how this ends.

Can't wait to see Brock take 0 bumps at SummerSlam if this fight with Bones gets booked...

It won't get booked for a while. Brock's suspension isn't up until late December and Dana said they are booking a fight for Jones in the interim.

But I could still see Brock taking it easy anyways because he knows the fight is coming.

Toki767

So if Okada goes through undefeated until Omega and Omega doesnt take another L, then Omega beats Okada, Omega moves forward to the final, right?

Still feels like Omega putting over Naito might be how this ends.

This is basically what I imagined would happen after Omega lost to Elgin.

Syder

WWE needs an NEVER-style belt to just keep on Brock permanently so the Universal Championship can actually be seen on TV.

Top Bottom