• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Syder

Code:
[IMG]http://video.skysports.com/YxMGg5YzE6lHXixAal_54-_Y0xbzTAFO/Ut_HKthATH4eww8X4xMDoxOjBzMTt2bJ[/IMG]
Code:
[IMG]http://video.skysports.com/pnZWk5YzE6-UWkep3Muwi8V936LFi696/QCdjB5HwFOTaWQ8X4xMDoxOjBzMTt2bJ[/IMG]

Hasney

I believe it's one half of Head Cheese

tumblr_mjvcaqxV4C1rg89a6o2_400.jpg

Sephzilla

WE ARE LIVE

A7EtD92.png

PRviDhR.png

GWF 7: Twin Beefs
Date: Friday, August 11th, 2017
Time: 7:00PM Eastern/6:00PM Central/12:00AM London
Where: Live from the Z-Pak Zone on www.twitch.tv/sephzilla - Replay will be available on YouTube

t1502492400z2.png

RhnP1lz.jpg

Diane, 6:00 p.m., August Eleven. Entering the town of Twin Beefs, five miles south of the Canadian border, twelve miles west of the state line. I've never seen so much filth in my life. As S. P. Zilla would say, I'd rather be here than Philadelphia. Fifty four thousand in attendance. Bookerman said lose. If you could get paid that kind of money for being pinned fifty percent of the time, it'd beat jobbing. Diane, there's a champion who's never lost. The man at the truck stop said the challenger was a snitch, remind me to tell you who he snitched on. When I finish there I'll be checking into a smackdown hotel. I'm sure the commissioner will be able to recommend a clean place, reasonably priced. That's what I need, a clean place, reasonably priced.

47zjh3s.png

GWF B+ #1 Contender Hell in a Cell Match
Hex vs klonere vs Excelsiorlef vs giancarlo123x vs serenewarfare vs Anth0ny

aC81Iwt.png

GWF B+ Championship Match
Syder vs RBH [c]

sMOUtQH.png

Singles Match
Tom Nook vs Pikma

3Uk1HTj.png

GWF Tag Team Championship Match - If the Brenemies lose, they must disband
The Brenemies (Browny & Menome) vs The Huggers of Destruction (Zach & Biggest-Geek-Ever) [c]

4ORDnkz.png

GWF World #1 Contender Falls Count Anywhere Match
sf2fanatic vs Heroman

z1z08kL.png

GWF World Championship Main Event Match
Professor Beef vs Beefy [c]

Important Notes:
-- Tall4life and The New Nation of Domination both have championship rematch requests that will be honored in future GWF events. Therefore they bypass #1 contender requirements.
-- Automatic championship rematches will probably become less of a thing going forward (aside from the previous two mentioned rematches). If you want constant rematches go watch Raw.
-- This will be the last GWF card for a while where all three championships will be defended on the same night. This is because future GWF shows will feature smaller cards in hopes to have more frequent shows

11B7a5P.gif

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
for those keeping up with the G1, its not a cowinkydink that Cody and the Bucks are back for the Finals and Cody has essentially taken over for Omega in The Elite....and its not a cowinkydink that Omega was stuck teaming with Yujiro..

biggest swerve that was planted was
Tana’s slow heel turn...he’s probably joining LIJ soon

Someone tweet me the results of my match since I'm at work and can't watch.

Also, I'm screwing the rules and saying that Batsie will be my first championship defense.

Foggy

Since the bookers are nWo marks, its gonna happen eventually. The entire promotion needs a refresh at this point.

That dynamic is nothing like the NWO. Like at all.

And a promotion in the midst of its most critically and financially successful year in a long time doesn't need a refresh.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
I’ve been watching the new japan for years..literally right before BC was formed. You can have great matches with the current structure..sure...but how many times can you watch the same matchups every big event? How many Okada/Tana matches can you stomach? The only fresh match up they’ve been avoiding is Omega/Tana. We’ve already seen Okada run through a good part of the roster to the point where guys give up and join Chaos.

The Jr Tag division consists of 3 teams...if that...the Never 6 man division might as well not exist..

The point where Tana is turning heel has been a thing since he lost to Naito at WK. He admitted he didn’t have that mean streak, Ever since he’s been acting more heelish in small spurts.

Foggy

Tana is not turning heel. He like the rest of the roster adjusts to the audience and the person they're wrestling against. I mean, if you were watching for years then this should be obvious enough.

I turned on this rumble stream, bugger, I missed the actual good games, now I'm stuck in the slow samey world of WWE/2K rumbles where everyone has to go through an overly long button mashing game before getting dumped out.

I can't believe I'm about to become a foreign heel.
Say you came from another forum, "you people don't like me because of the way I post, because of my forum signature..."

gfs_4611_2_41.jpg

Just curing seasickness friendo.

Top Bottom