• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Syder

What's this? GWF7 banners are going up all over town!

aC81Iwt.png
TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT
ARE YOU DOING A RUN IN ON RBH!?

Edit - posting again for exposure
H3jBiFB.gif

BIG FIGHT FEEL!

Heroman

Banned
Pretty much every way. It was wrestled in the New Japan style and didn't have a first half that almost sent me to sleep like the Cody match.

If Cody wrestled that match in WWE no one would remember it an hour later.
New Japan stlye? The fale was wreslte in the same big man stlye fale does in every match there noting njpw about like sure Okada did some cool stuff but it wasn't anything exciting. While the Cody match had more heat back, more moves and a better story.And Cody wrestle that same match it would be the best match on most shows.

Syder

New Japan stlye? The fale was wreslte in the same big man stlye fale does in every match there noting njpw about like sure Okada did some cool stuff but it wasn't anything exciting. While the Cody match had more heat back, more moves and a better story.And Cody wrestle that same match it would be the best match on most shows.
Fale match felt like I was watching a decent New Japan match

Everything Cody does is stamped with pre-taped SmackDown piss break match quality

So I'm going to Progress tomorrow and haven't been this stoked since my first ROH/NJPW show. I'm pretty up to date on the peformers in the matchup but I haven't seen anything from Joey Janella and Walter. Anybody have any videos or recommendations?

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Damn Nagata is getting legit teary eyed and emotional at the end of his final G1 and despite that he's still selling. What a boss.

Zach

Falling Edge, where is WGW, my dude?!

They're doing some of the donations now since it's going mad in a great way, so do some, then RUMBLE TIME, then more and so on

I didn't understand a word. They're doing donations outside of the matches? What?

Hasney

I didn't understand a word. They're doing donations outside of the matches? What?

They read donation messages out loud, but not during the match so they talk about the actual action. So they're skimming some messages now to try and get through it.

Oersted

Eva Marie

One hundred percent. I like to break barriers. As soon as I walked into WWE’s door, I was already thinking ahead of the game. There has not been one female to make that crossover and go back and forth and merge the two together. I want to bring the WWE universe with me into Hollywood as well as creating a new fanbase in Hollywood and bringing them back into WWE and having the two worlds collide just like The Rock. That was the game plan for sure.

Zach

Alright, I've seen enough. I can't believe the gameplay actually looks worse. Good for them for actually slightly improving the game over the last eight years.

Hasney

"IT'S ZACK!"
"What, Gowan?"
"No... Of course not. There's an obvious way to tell"

Haha, Chuck's entrance walk. Do they all walk like that?

Yeah, they all just kind of waddle.

Alright, I've seen enough. I can't believe the gameplay actually looks worse. Good for them for actually slightly improving the game over the last eight years.

I'll let you know when it's dubya see dubya.

Top Bottom