• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Zach

I'll let you know when it's dubya see dubya.

I'd probably watch crap Thunder, but I won't go out of my way to do it. Now if they were playing sweet, sweet Revenge, then we'd have a stew goin'.

Anyway, you better take a break to watch GWF, Hasney!

Foggy

DG7r6GUXkAAreMd.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/livorleave/status/895912768230092800

Sounds about right

Hex

Banned
Damn seriously need the GWF tonight.
Between Tina Turner...I mean Nina, Taylor Swift, and multiple relationship threads it is a madhouse out there

Hasney

I'd probably watch crap Thunder, but I won't go out of my way to do it. Now if they were playing sweet, sweet Revenge, then we'd have a stew goin'.

Anyway, you better take a break to watch GWF, Hasney!

I'll make an appearance since I wasn't even good enough to call ZACHLASH

Foggy

Did they say where this one was at?

All of them.
It was LA

That's the shitty thing about American crowds(and I'm sure others) even if everything goes as well as it possibly could, a 2% shitty crowd can irrevocably ruin the experience for everyone. For guys it's obnoxious, for women it's hostile.

The promotion has to actively target these elements but it's always really low down the ladder of priorities. Shit should be zero tolerance.

I was at the nxt show in LA this past Wednesday. I didn't hear any of those chants at that show. I did hear a guy whistle at Mandy Rose when she was in the ring. People were chanting "We Want Mandy" during the tag match. People were booing when Mandy wasn't in the ring. But I didn't hear people saying anything about her ass.

Although I did hear some people say some pretty racist chants when Hideo was wrestling. I also found out that lots of people in the crowd try to get over.

All of them.
It was LA

That's the shitty thing about American crowds(and I'm sure others) even if everything goes as well as it possibly could, a 2% shitty crowd can irrevocably ruin the experience for everyone. For guys it's obnoxious, for women it's hostile.

The promotion has to actively target these elements but it's always really low down the ladder of priorities. Shit should be zero tolerance.

Really the LA show? I could have sworn I didn't hear people saying anything about Eva Marie. I was in GA so I dunno what people said upstairs.

somedevil

NXT LA because Asuka didn't wrestle the next day. Mandy is getting a lot of crap recently like a house show in FL one idiot was calling her a slut. Then the guy had the gall to complain to security when all the wrestlers in each match after was calling him out on it.

She is already better than Eva and Lana based on people reviews of her on house show.

NXT LA because Asuka didn't wrestle the next day. Mandy is getting a lot of crap recently like a house show in FL one idiot was calling her a slut. Then the guy had the gall to complain to security when all the wrestlers in each match after was calling him out on it.

She is already better than Eva and Lana based on people reviews of her on house show.

Hell, she was already better than both of them when she appeared on NXT TV last year after a single year of training.

Sephzilla

[ IT'S BEING REPORTED THAT A DARK MATCH WILL HAPPEN FOR FANS WHO ENTER THE ARENA EARLY. IT'S SUPPOSEDLY GOING TO BE A HARDCORE FATAL FOUR WAY BETWEEN
RECROULETTE
BEWARETHEBATSIE
SHADOWSWORDMASTER
, AND
TALL4LIFE
]

Hasney

[ IT'S BEING REPORTED THAT A DARK MATCH WILL HAPPEN FOR FANS WHO ENTER THE ARENA EARLY. IT'S SUPPOSEDLY GOING TO BE A HARDCORE FATAL FOUR WAY BETWEEN
RECROULETTE
BEWARETHEBATSIE
SHADOWSWORDMASTER
, AND
TALL4LIFE
]

Oh yeah, "tune in early" for that. Hyeh hyeh hyeh

Hasney

Going into Smackdown 1 and Johnny is getting emotional with how fast they're raising cash.

STARTING WITH UNDERTAKER V PAUL BEARER

Top Bottom