• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

It was no coincidence that Shibata came out right after the WK announcement.

I'm guessing the plan for the top three matches at the Dome is Okada/Naito, Omega/Ibushi, and a returning Shibata vs. Tanahashi.

Kensation

That won't happen, WWE have all the cash.

A lot of you are going to be down as fuck when both Bucks/Omega and maybe a few more join WWE.
Can't wait till Omega's jobbing to Wyatt or the Drifter, and the Bucks are plugging Subway backstage with some Nickelodeon kid.

I want to watch all this G1 stuff but there really isn't a way to use NJPWorld on an AppleTV, PS4 or FireTV yet? Don't have a CC and hate watching on the computer.

If she makes her big return after recovering from the shoulder injury to a chorus of boos, I may die of joy.
d5504a1c-f8e2-4028-96f6-6b038180e644.gif

Ronin Ray

Just finished the G1 climax and my jaw is on the floor. That naito Omega match was insane. Can't believe it took so long for me to watch a g1 and get into a Japanese pro wrestling.

How many of the top 10 matches this year are going to feature Kenny Omega ?

Majukun

saw omega naito

botched spot was really scary

really good match...even though in the end it was the usual fiinisher spam fest..but i like them enough :p

I like Inglorious Basterds a lot, but I definitely think it falls into the category of Tarantino movies where I like the concept of it a whole lot, but rewatching it it's kind of a slog

I was shook when I expected Hateful Eight to be like that, and despite taking place in like....one room it ended up being one of his best paced films. Lol. Haven't rewatched though so who knows

Raw64life

The piledriver going down the way it did was fine, whether it was intended or not.

It would've been really dumb to do a legit piledriver through a table 5 minutes into a match and then do what they did the 30 minutes after. That should be a stretcher job.

Majukun

Watch it again, Naito move the ring rail and was in total control.

i think that was supposed to not let omega shoulders hit them on the way down, since the table was extremely narrow..if that was an intended spot,it was an incredibly stupid and dangerous intended spot

Foggy

i think that was supposed to not let omega shoulders hit them on the way down, since the table was extremely narrow..if that was an intended spot,it was an incredibly stupid and dangerous intended spot

It was stupid because Naito fell on his ass on concrete from at least 4ft up. But Kenny was in no danger. That kind of pile driver is easy to make safe.

Majukun

It was stupid because Naito fell on his ass on concrete from at least 4ft up. But Kenny was in no danger. That kind of pile driver is easy to make safe.

kenny hit the edge of the table on the way down, that's not what i would call safe

Just finished Omega/Okada III

I really enjoyed it but I do think it was my least favorite of the 3. Some great moments near the end but I don't think it matched the big spots of the first match or the drama of the second (second being my favorite)

Kenny even said before the story going into this one is "both men are beaten and tired from the G1" which is exactly how it played out

Foggy

kenny hit the edge of the table on the way down, that's not what i would call safe

From the piledriver position? It was barely his shoulder. Naito's ass is what hit the table and floor. I'm sure it wasn't pleasant but you're overstating the danger.

Top Bottom