• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Someone asked about a single move better than the V-Trigger?

tumblr_oun1crO2dT1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

shameful

just as bad as Naomi

Anth0ny

If Tanahashi fixed his bicep now would he be back in time for January?

Even if he's not, I still think he should just drop the title and get it fixed up. Is it really worth sticking around with such an injury at this point? He's on track to be the #3 match at WK after Okada/Naito and Omega/Ibushi.

Go get it fixed and prolong your career, Ace :(

Probably not, but would you have predicted CJ Parker would become a top babyface?

By all accounts, Juice was loved by every he's worked with, both in NXT and in Japan. He came in super humble and is a guy who is very willing to learn and start from the bottom.

By all accounts of Gotch, he's a fucking knob.

So the situations aren't exactly comparable.

shaowebb

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I hope they don't let Shibata back in the ring, but I'm going to be really disappointed in the wrestling scene if people don't give NJPW shit if he does.

I liked the third more than the first two I think.

The story of all three really built well into the third.

It's the greatest trilogy of all time because each piece is important it's a 3 act play with each being better because of playing off what came before.

I'm torn though because to me Naito/Omega was even better than the trilogy because it was so incredible despite not having anything in the past to play off. It had some of the most incredible and unique spots I've ever seen.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder

There are a lot things about the NJPW site that are fucking stupid.

For example, they bill when you sign up and on the first of every month. So say you signed up on July 31st you'd get immediately billed for your first month, then billed for your second month the next day.

They need to sort this shit out ASAP. The product is white hot now, they don't need roadblocks like this to keep people from getting into it.

There are a lot things about the NJPW site that are fucking stupid.

For example, they bill when you sign up and on the first of every month. So say you signed up on July 31st you'd get immediately billed for your first month, then billed for your second month the next day.

They need to sort this shit out ASAP. The product is white hot now, they don't need roadblocks like this to keep people from getting into it.

Precisely. I wanted to switch over my payment method from my card to Paypal one month, to do that I specifically had to cancel my account at the 31st of the month and re-sign up on the 1st of the next month. That is a stupid system.

The EMT shit is fucking shameful

How the fuck do you run a wrestling show with no one there to help if something goes wrong

I figured something was up when everyone just fucking stood around and they had to get all of the big wrestlers at the back to pick him up and move him out of there

I don't even care about the overselling, sure it's unsafe but it was a cool atmosphere that could just maybe technically kill you

Foggy

I hope they don't let Shibata back in the ring, but I'm going to be really disappointed in the wrestling scene if people don't give NJPW shit if he does.

I would hope it's an emotional swan song sort of tag match at WK. Anything resembling a normal match would be bitterly disappointimg. There'd have to be something supernaturally compelling enough to justify him in a normal match or matches.

I'm hoping that regardless of prior reputation, the prospect of having a death in your ring that would have been easily preventable will lead them to do the right thing.

The EMT shit is fucking shameful

How the fuck do you run a wrestling show with no one there to help if something goes wrong

I figured something was up when everyone just fucking stood around and they had to get all of the big wrestlers at the back to pick him up and move him out of there

I don't even care about the overselling, sure it's unsafe but it was a cool atmosphere that could just maybe technically kill you
No. Overselling is the most egregious shit. By a fucking thousand people no less.

The DDT on the ringpost spot was so well done, looked like a scary as fuck botch but when you watch it back it's all the underside of Kenny's arm hitting the metal.

Top Bottom