• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Mahonay

Banned
Seth going into the match with a kayfabe injured knee and then doing a high energy offense that requires good knees
I think it was as bad/forgettable as the HHH vs Roman WM32 match. At least it wasn't the main event.

HHH, 2 years in row, really fucking stunk up the house.

Twin Peaks: The Return, now there's a show

rvKFwxD.gif

Zach

I figured the only way I'd ever watch GOT was to buy the DVDs so I grabbed seasons 1-5 from eBay for like $60 total

I got through season one and the first disc of 2. It's a cool show but I just never feel like watching it lol

Twin Peaks: The Return, now there's a show

Keep spittin' that truth, Brian_FETO, you crazy diamond.

doubt, probability, yeah

Innocent until proven guitly my friend
You think he'd have learned from the Roman match that he can't really get someone over with his method. Not to mention Seth vs HHH had a massive half a year delay between HHH turning on Seth to HHH popping up again.

But what can we do?

Next year:

FINN YOU'D NEVER BE THE DEMON KING WITHOUT THE KING OF KINGS HELP!

Mahonay

Banned
I knew this was gonna lead that awful knee selling...Why can't we forget that?
Being forced to sit through 20 minutes of a plodding snore-fest, only to have the last few minutes completely ignore the injured knee they were trying to get over that entire time. It was unbelievably bad.
THE DEMON KING AND THE KING OF KINGS FIGHT FOR THE THRONE

I can already taste it

DEMON KING

DEMON KING

WHERE ARE YOU, DEMON KING

Sephzilla

YOU SEE-UH, FINN
BEFORE ME-UH, YOU WERE JUST PLAYING WITH LEGOS AND DRESSING UP LIKE COMIC BOOK CHARACTERS IN JAPAN-UH
SO YOU SEE-UH, I WAS THE ONE WHO MADE YOU THE DEMON KING-UH

But what about the promos Finn would give back?

Triple H, I'll tell you now. You might be the king of kings but I'm the king of KICKING ARSE

BALOR CLUB FO LYFE

Mahonay

Banned
YOU SEE-UH, FINN
BEFORE ME-UH, YOU WERE JUST PLAYING WITH LEGOS AND DRESSING UP LIKE COMIC BOOK CHARACTERS IN JAPAN-UH
SO YOU SEE-UH, I WAS THE ONE WHO MADE YOU THE DEMON KING-UH
WHAT YOU DO, IS-UH, JUST A SIMULATION OF WRESTLING-UH. YOU'RE...FAKE NEWWWS-UH.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Based on G1, I'd like to congratulate EVIL on moving up from Geek tier of LIJ and frown upon Sanada for his new dumb mask and not having as good a G1 as last year

UPDATED STANDINGS

Tranquilo tier
Naito

A+
Hiromu
EVIL

B+
SANADA

B
BUSHI

Top Bottom