• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Bronx-Man

Banned
Hello again!

Thanks to all the supporters and people who missed me, I saw all your comments and read all your messages and I could never thank or love any of you enough. Apologies have been sent in private, and in public I must say again: I'm sorry.

In terms of my thoughts from everything since I've been gone:
Beefy retained the night I sacrificed myself and dropped the night before I returned. That's clearly my fault and I'm sorry again
Props to Seth and Owens and Cody and anyone else who publicly spoke against the Nazis over the weekend
Just going to take this space to recommend blocking anyone (in OT or otherwise) who defends the Nazis
Good on GFW for stripping Del Rio
Matt Smith is my favorite Doctor
G1 was fucking incredible!!!!!!! Finals and winner was predictable at least for me but idc
DARYL
Seeing that Shibata blog post about him wanting to come back fulltime: awful. Seeing Shibata at the G1: awesome. Please don't do the headbutts ever again :'[
RIP PopGAF

What else did I miss hmm. Oh...yall...did injured Bayley seriously get booed??? yo, she's beyond done. oh my god. Never in a billion years could anybody have predicted how screwed she'd be on the main roster. Like, this is historic even for the company's history.

One last thing: I love you folks <3
tumblr_inline_np8xwqHUNC1s4kk59_500.gif

klonere

Banned
Sweeney Tom trying to overshadow my comeback

I'll roll you up so hard that Cheech & Chong will call me to get some tips

turns out your "wrestling fucking sucks" gimmick isn't getting over after one of the most amazing weekends of wrestling in recent years!

Doing a Shield reunion storyline with only two members keeps coming off as weird. Because it's like Dean and Seth have forgot about Roman and Roman forgot about them.

Mahonay

Banned
Doing a Shield reunion storyline with only two members keeps coming off as weird. Because it's like Dean and Seth have forgot about Roman and Roman forgot about them.
I'm fine with them leaving out Roman.

Also the reaction for the tease of Dean and Seth coming together has been hot as hell.

Are they calling it a Shield reunion? You don't it call a Destiny's Child reunion when it's just Michelle and Kelly collaborating, so there's no need to call this a Shield reunion.

Roman's too important to be in mid-carder angles, silly goose.
He tried to be a midcarder but those Indy midgets kept getting injured.

I'm fine with them leaving out Roman.

Also the reaction for the tease of Dean and Seth coming together has been hot as hell.
Just seems weird.

Like they could at least throw a backstage segment of Ambrose asking Roman for advice or something since the two are friends even if both forget about each other whenever the other is getting their ass kicked by a heel.

Mahonay

Banned
Just seems weird.

Like they could at least throw a backstage segment of Ambrose asking Roman for advice or something since the two are friends even if both forget about each other whenever the other is getting their ass kicked by a heel.
For Roman's storylines, it's as if the Shield never existed. So it's par for course. They would probably fuck it up anyway if they included him right now. He's being used fantastically in the feud against Braun, Joe, and Brock. It's fine.

Sephzilla

Wrestlemania 33 during Seth vs HHH would have been the perfect time to do a surprise Shield reunion.

-- Seth agrees to a no DQ match against HHH
-- HHH brags about how no DQ is his world and he can do whatever he wants
-- Tons of teases about Samoa Joe interfering in the match.
-- Paint the whole thing like Seth has to overcome the odds all by himself
-- Match stars
-- SIERRA HOTEL INDIA ECHO LIMA DELTA
-- Shield reunite, surround the ring, HHH realizes he just got baited
-- Shield beatdown

Wrestlemania 33 during Seth vs HHH would have been the perfect time to do a surprise Shield reunion.

-- Match stars
-- Shield beatdown
No. That match shouldn't have even happened.

Mahonay

Banned

-- Match stars
-- Shield beatdown

Any kind of fuckery would have been welcomed in that match. I fell asleep during it.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Time for a fave five!

5. Cheeseburger
4. Tomohiro Ishii
3. ZSJ
2. Naito
1. Pete Dunne

I think this might be the first time ever I've had a fave five with no one on the WWE main roster. Omega is an honorable mention.

Game of Thrones is great, you should ask your mommy to get you HBO for Hexmas

This has honestly been the best season of it I've ever seen

So it turns out the secret all along was a combo of "less than 10 episodes" and "stop waiting on GRRM to decide he wants to write something"

Bronx-Man

Banned
Seth vs HHH was the perfect opportunity to have a big clusterfuck match like WM31. Finn, Joe, DX, Shield, Robocop, etc.

But alas, we had to sit through another dull Triple H at WrestleMania match like always.

I figured the only way I'd ever watch GOT was to buy the DVDs so I grabbed seasons 1-5 from eBay for like $60 total

I got through season one and the first disc of 2. It's a cool show but I just never feel like watching it lol

Twin Peaks: The Return, now there's a show

Top Bottom