• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Hex

Banned
Bullet Club will attack Ibushi on Tama or Cody's orders, claiming he was a distraction to Omega and that's why he lost the G1 - tensions rise and Omega thinks Cody's out to get him, they have a big disagreement and he orders the Bucks to fire Cody. Either they try to do so and then get got by GOD, or they instead turn on Kenny and fire him from Bullet Club.

Sort of.
Omega wants the match with Ibushi and it would be gold.
I think it will be after that match that all hell breaks loose.
Now, they may do some prelim stuff leading up to it like you are thinking and I said before with Tama or Cody (Cody would blame it on Tama and everyone else until the reveal came)

imBask

Banned
literally the only thing I read about wrestling in the past 2 months :

-Kurt Angle was in a bastard child angle
-Tanahashi cut his hair
-The current champion is a jobber

how did I manage to enjoy that shit

Sephzilla

Flair's apparently in a medically induced coma. Not a good sign.

Honestly it's a minor miracle he's lived this long considering what his lifestyle used to be in the 80s.

Hex

Banned
Did anyone catch Cien's tweet to Naito after the G1?
Ingobernables de Sangre lives on.
Once Cien gets free hopefully he can go back to being himself

tumblr_inline_ounwzr5DH21rfurx7_540.png

Bonus post G1 promo translation:

"It's been 2 years since I met Los Ingobernables (in Mexico). Encountering them changed everything about me. It truly means ‘Destino' (destiny). If you don't say aloud what you think, then nobody hears you. If I want to entertain everyone, I have to first be pleased with myself, without caring about what others say. This is what I learned from the companionship of Los Ingobernables in Mexico. I can't say anything else but thank you to them. Gracias, amigos."
— Naito Tetsuya, Post-G1 final remarks (translation by Lion Marks)

Hex

Banned
Simon Gotcha tease?

Some people are saying Jay White too so that may have been right. Some say Riddle but I do not know how they get that.
Some think Callihan because he was in a stable called Switchblade Conspiracy with someone named Joey Gacy

Edit: Apparently Moxley (Dean Ambrose) was also in Switchblade Consipracy too (obviously it is not him though but the stable was slightly bigger than I thought)

Hopefully Charlotte gets the week off. Not like they totally need her anyways this week.

Did anyone catch Cien's tweet to Naito after the G1?
Ingobernables de Sangre lives on.
Once Cien gets free hopefully he can go back to being himself

tumblr_inline_ounwzr5DH21rfurx7_540.png

He's probably getting called up soon. He was considered for a call-up after WM. So he'll probably be around for a good while longer.

Hello again!

Thanks to all the supporters and people who missed me, I saw all your comments and read all your messages and I could never thank or love any of you enough. Apologies have been sent in private, and in public I must say again: I'm sorry.

In terms of my thoughts from everything since I've been gone:
Beefy retained the night I sacrificed myself and dropped the night before I returned. That's clearly my fault and I'm sorry again
Props to Seth and Owens and Cody and anyone else who publicly spoke against the Nazis over the weekend
Just going to take this space to recommend blocking anyone (in OT or otherwise) who defends the Nazis
Good on GFW for stripping Del Rio
Matt Smith is my favorite Doctor
G1 was fucking incredible!!!!!!! Finals and winner was predictable at least for me but idc
DARYL
Seeing that Shibata blog post about him wanting to come back fulltime: awful. Seeing Shibata at the G1: awesome. Please don't do the headbutts ever again :'[
RIP PopGAF

What else did I miss hmm. Oh...yall...did injured Bayley seriously get booed??? yo, she's beyond done. oh my god. Never in a billion years could anybody have predicted how screwed she'd be on the main roster. Like, this is historic even for the company's history.

One last thing: I love you folks <3

I know there is a thread for Ric in OT, but for those who aren't there, here's an update:

@maineventradio

Ric Flair's heart is failing due to alcoholic cardiomyopathy. Is in an induced coma in ICU. Hoping he is able to recover. Praying for him..

Sephzilla

Hello again!

Thanks to all the supporters and people who missed me, I saw all your comments and read all your messages and I could never thank or love any of you enough. Apologies have been sent in private, and in public I must say again: I'm sorry.

Beefy retained the night I sacrificed myself and dropped the night before I returned. That's clearly my fault and I'm sorry again
Props to Seth and Owens and Cody and anyone else who publicly spoke against the Nazis over the weekend
Just going to take this space to recommend blocking anyone (in OT or otherwise) who defends the Nazis
G1 was fucking incredible!!!!!!! Finals and winner was predictable at least for me but idc
DARYL
Seeing that Shibata blog post about him wanting to come back fulltime: awful. Seeing Shibata at the G1: awesome. Please don't do the headbutts ever again :'[
RIP PopGAF

What else did I miss hmm. Oh...yall...did injured Bayley seriously get booed??? yo, she's beyond done. oh my god. Never in a billion years could anybody have predicted how screwed she'd be on the main roster. Like, this is historic even for the company's history.

WELCOME BACK!
WELCOME BACK!
WELCOME BACK!

klonere

Banned
Hello again!

DARYL
RIP PopGAF

Welcome back lad.

You keep outta trouble now!

Hello again!

DARYL
RIP PopGAF

he's back

raw

Mahonay

Banned
Hello again!

DARYL
RIP PopGAF

Glad to have you back dude.

Top Bottom