• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

lol. on Twitter Hardcore Holly took a selfie while he was walking his dog in Wisconsin. Billy Gunn asked if he stopped working out, and Holly responded "No just got off the gas (ped's) unlike you!!!"

I'd say Kane & Edge are right off the bat two of the greatest themes ever. After that is nWo, RVD, Jericho, Nakamura's New Japan theme, & Stone Cold.

And of course, I can't forget the Alpha Male himself.

Fuck! I forgot Edge's theme!!

Draxal

The violin remix of Nakamura's Japanese theme is the best thing ever, no wonder why he used his sway to get the violin in his WWE song.

Pikma

Banned
8 shittiest Wrestlers of all time

Fabulous Moolah
Ultimate Warrior
Carlos Colón
Kevin Nash
Z Man
Ahmed Johnson
Chris Champion
Hulk Hogan

Draxal

True, but HHH has been after Cole forever whereas Hero now just seems like a 'we got you just so others can't have you' deal because they've absolutely nothing with him.

Plus Cole at 28, could be the only shot of ever getting a NXT champion under the age of thirty five for the next while.

Chris Hero is in the trainer wrestler role that they wanted Rocky Romero for.

8 shittiest Wrestlers of all time

Fabulous Moolah
Ultimate Warrior
Captain New Japan
Kevin Nash
Z Man
Ahmed Johnson
Chris Champion
Hulk Hogan

Carlos Colon was accessory to a murder and a coverup of said murder.

He ranks pretty fucking high.

Unless you mean shitty like just bad quality.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
whats the story with Captain New Japan to be in ushc illustrious company?

DHLtQTJUwAAdbEA.jpg

They've been hyping up some kind of "homecoming" thing for Brooklyn so he could be part of that.

Yeah. I speculated a few weeks ago that they might use that segment to introduce the "ROH stable".

The announcement of the homecoming segment and the rumors of the stable both happened at the same time.

How about Jose Rodriguez, the guy who actually committed the murder.

Jose did it, but Carlos both let it happen (possibly encouraged it) and did all the work to make sure nobody talked and it never got resolved.

Then he ran angles about it on his shows.

Jose was a henchman. Carlos was the boss.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Yeah. I speculated a few weeks ago that they might use that segment to introduce the "ROH stable".

The announcement of the homecoming segment and the rumors of the stable both happened at the same time.

Circle of Respect.

i mean they said that about chris hero

and adam cole is a worse wrestler than chris hero and a worse promo than bobby roode and has a worse look than aleister black

dudes adam cole fucking sucks unless youre in the market for shitty looking superkicks and pudgy dudes

truth

on that note, the superkick is to a moveset what "WHAT" is to an audience chant.

I could flip though 5 indy promos in a minute and probably catch a superkick per promotion in that time.

Sephzilla

That Marvel thread has me facepalming so far.

Complaining that the MCU movies have no stakes/meaning and then they cite Days of Future Past, a movie that renders most of its own memorable moments meaningless

That Marvel thread has me facepalming so far.

Complaining that the MCU movies have no stakes/meaning and then they cite Days of Future Past, a movie that renders most of its own memorable moments meaningless

Not only that, but the ending of it renders an entire trilogy of movies meaningless.

Zach

It's like no one even listens to me anymore. How did it get this way? WrassleGAF used to be so unified. Then you guys banished all our best posters like NeoGAF Bruce Springsteen and NeoGAF Vince McMahon and strobogo. Those were the toughest posters we had.

Top Bottom