• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
tumblr_oi1c5kzfTs1rumiojo1_400.gif

Sephzilla

All movies have no stakes.

They're fucking fake!

I guess I just don't get what some of the complaints are. Feeling like the hero is in danger?
You're going to a super hero movie in 2017. Super hero movies have been a thing for 40 years now and the hero lives 99% of the time. How are you able to actually go "oh man what if Stark dies in this movie" knowing that?

RavenWhatAMark.gif

Hex

Banned
I guess I just don't get what some of the complaints are. Feeling like the hero is in danger?
You're going to a super hero movie in 2017. Super hero movies have been a thing for 40 years now and the hero lives 99% of the time. How are you able to actually go "oh man what if Stark dies in this movie" knowing that?

RavenWhatAMark.gif

It is lose lose.
You get this, of if they are in danger they are some ...what is the term Mary Sue? Something like that.
People are never happy.
If something is over long enough, people will turn on it.
Superhero movies are not supposed to be deep, especially team movies. They are spot fests. You do not have time to get deep with five or six members (Giggity) in two hours.
The stand alone movies are supposed to be for that and I would say most have done it.

Hex

Banned
I am worried about Starks not named Tony.

Tony Stark has become the MCU boring assed version of Superman.
Can do anything.
Oh wait...brand new threat? Let me hit this button on my wrist and magical pixie power mark fuck five fuck fuck armor grows out of my ass and can withstand whatever threat needed.
Oh you need what? Just so happens I invented one last week and have it in my trunk.

Hex

Banned
Thankfully the MCU has a better Superman than Superman

He-Also-Very-Cute-Uniform.gif

No lie, Chris Evans IS Captain America.
Not that shitty whatever the fuck is going on in comics, but the classic.
If you get the chance to follow his twitter I would love him to run for office of some sort

Just wait until Ember wins.

Hoo boy the takes will fly.
everyone can bitch if she wins i don't care it's been inevitable for more then a year that she'd be the one to beat asuka, i'll be writing a handwritten letter to hhh expressing my anger because asuka probably can't have the paint because that's finn gig and why yes, i'm reaching with this claim

Top Bottom