• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

ShadyK54

Came in from a trip, threw on Raw & am greeted with a Big Ass promo. Boo.

Dude really does need a new look.

Cass fucking sucks. His look fucking sucks. His music fucking sucks. His character fucking sucks. His mic skills fucking suck. His wrestling fucking sucks. He is the only guy on the WWE roster right now that I genuinely am angry at him getting TV time. He's a fucking garbage wrestler and from the sounds of it a garbage person. Release his fucking Big Ass and never look back.

tenor.gif

Cass fucking sucks. His look fucking sucks. His music fucking sucks. His character fucking sucks. His mic skills fucking suck. His wrestling fucking sucks. He is the only guy on the WWE roster right now that I genuinely am angry at him getting TV time. He's a fucking garbage wrestler and from the sounds of it a garbage person. Release his fucking Big Ass and never look back.

Pikma

Banned
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

if cass keeps getting heat like this he will be a future world champ in no time.

Bronx-Man

Banned

No lies detected

enzo seems like the most annoying person to know in real life

probably why on a european tour where everyone is tired and cranky that people want him off the bus while he's bragging and blabbing

as someone who likes big show, i'm happy for him that he's in great shape and the crowds love him again

this is why we let you in the nation

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
promo of the year

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
They can run this hour long shitty Big Ass segment uninterrupted, but can't show a match without 4 breaks in the middle of it.

wonzo

Banned

sounds like a guaranteed title run :vince:

Bronx-Man

Banned
In the span of 2 years, Gallows and Anderson have went from being IWGP Heavyweight Tag Champs to being henchmen for Enzo Amore's sidekick.

8jRK_f-maxage-0.gif

Top Bottom