• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Now that the fisting is out the way, Rollins/Ambrose vs Cesaro/Sheamus should be a very hype match. I don't know if it'll be great but it's gonna be hype. I'm just glad I don't have to see the Hardys near the Tag Titles.

I want to call this incredibly dumb but the crowd is popping like crazy, so I guess it's just me.

Then again I wasn't watching wrestling when the shield were a thing, so I have no interest in that group.

The Shield stuff was really great. They were like a unicorn in WWE, a group that was ultra-protected and always looked like badasses. They so rarely looked weak.

It's Boston...It's not you.

Nah, Toronto responded the exact same to it last week.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
crowd is hot

a group of Irish dudes went nuts when Sheamus came out

Oersted

I wanna know why the Dudleys worked, while the Hardys imploded. The Dudley run also sucked, but atleast they didn't get so fully exposed.

hqdefault.jpg

Somehow, that chair makes Bliss look even more tiny.

SD guy is Greg Hamilton.

This is Mike Rome, who is usually the NXT guy. Wonder where Jojo is.

I thought he didn't quite sound like SD Guy.

Has Vince banned the term "#1 contender"?

Cena vs. Nakamura was "for the opportunity to face Jinder" and this match was "for the opportunity to face Alexa"

They supposedly big fans of the iconic duo. Also, Liv has been mentioned, Asuka and Mandy as well.

Liv would be a mistake because she's trash.

Mandy would be a mistake not because she's bad, she's fine, but because she could be really good if she gets more time to develop.

Top Bottom