• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Fox318

In a year, Balor went from first-ever Universal Champion to jobbing to Bray Wyatt clean. If it weren't for all the BALOR CLUB merch WWE keeps pumping out, he'd be Irish Bayley.

New Japan took a NXT jobber and made him into a star main eventer,

Vince took stars and turned them into jobbers.

Draxal

Yeah no, there is a whole Generation of wreslter and athletes who have or had CTE and none of them did anything close to what Benoit did. Did it play a part in it sure but to say it was the causes I doubt it.

And to Dave point, that how he just how he is.

Everything you read about Benoit and you read how he completely was a different person in the end, his brain wasn't functioning.

To be fair I think you can be a great worker while being safe, its just I think Meltzer in particular is being silly about complaining about the injuries yet giving all these star ratings out.

Hasney

They got a reaction when they came out
and I forgot the other stuff I watched was in NOAH. Damn Suzuki-Gun's hiatus.

My reaction to the opening segment of Raw: "just fuck already!"

I like how nonsense the story got like they couldn't actually think of a way to follow up on Ambrose being left hanging last week.
When you have Seth like "I CAN'T EVEN TRUST MYSELF!", you know they were basically winging it.

I guess I'll just have to take GWF 8 into my own hands.
7818559_orig.png

In a year, Balor went from first-ever Universal Champion to jobbing to Bray Wyatt clean. If it weren't for all the BALOR CLUB merch WWE keeps pumping out, he'd be Irish Bayley.

Im gonna look at it from the other side. Last time Balor got pushed, he got injured during a very important match for the universal title. Granted it was with Seth. When Vince sees a "smaller" guy get hurt I bet he thinks why should I push these smaller people when they always get hurt.

After Finn came back he has been a dud besides his intro.

Tall4Life

All these call ups besides Joe have been "duds" because Vince's booking is fucking terrible. Nothing to do with their ability.

I don't even know what feuds Balor has been in since his return.

Hasney

AND THE AWARD FOR THE WRESTLING OBSERVER'S MOST DISGUSTING PROMOTIONAL TACTIC GOES TO:

https://mobile.twitter.com/WWENetwork/status/897295330487672833

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Luckily the WWE Network is only

uKuBunO.gif

Im gonna look at it from the other side. Last time Balor got pushed, he got injured during a very important match for the universal title. Granted it was with Seth. When Vince sees a "smaller" guy get hurt I bet he thinks why should I push these smaller people when they always get hurt.

After Finn came back he has been a dud besides his intro.

Remember when Roman got injured before an important title match and we had updates on his condition and he came back right into the main event scene like he never left?

Remember when Roman got injured before an important title match and we had updates on his condition and he came back right into the main event scene like he never left?

That's true. We all know Roman is Vinces guy. Roman isn't a small guy either and I don't think Romans injury was from in ring action. Also Roman got busted with drugs or whatever he was doing. My point is since he is the chosen one (not JJ) he is never going to be in the doghouse unless it's major.

Back to smaller people, look at what happened when Seth got injured. He was out for months, comes back a heel and is still lost. Only now that he is with Ambrose people care about him. He is nowhere near a singles title.

Top Bottom