• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

It's insane to think that just this January O'Reilly and Cole were wrestling for the ROH title at the Tokyo Dome and are now forming what looks to be a goat stable.

Hunter you beauty.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Oh god do not put her in a feud with Bliss.

What happened last time they put Bliss up against a big huge babyface who couldn't talk?

Pushing Asuka to the limit is as good as beating her. Besides I think Ember is really really short so it’ll be like watching minis in 2017

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Give Tripps the reigns Vince you senile old shitburger.

Even if Tripps ends up fucking up the booking, at least he'll let the roster work great matches in the ring.

I can swallow bad booking if the matches are lit.

Trips would not sign Lio Rush and sent it out to die in 205

Lio's said in interviews and post-indie shows that he specifically Wants to go to 205. The issue of his sanity is obviously clearly another discussion entirely, but it's not like the "Lio to 205" talk comes from nowhere

Pikma

Banned
Well then if Lio pushes for it and that's seriously what he wants, and they actually allow it, then RIP In Peace⚰️

Really enjoyed Ember and Asuka. Thought they stole the show. Camera work was on fire and that finish. So good. Such a vicious battle.

The rest didn't do much for me. Could be my mood though. Cien is the only male character I enjoy watching from that roster on a consistent basis. Everything else is ironically goofy.

Lio's said in interviews and post-indie shows that he specifically Wants to go to 205. The issue of his sanity is obviously clearly another discussion entirely, but it's not like the "Lio to 205" talk comes from nowhere

Well then if Lio pushes for it and that's seriously what he wants, and they actually allow it, then RIP In Peace⚰️

I think he feels he can carry the division. Maybe if Hunter takes it under its wing and makes it a taped show after NXT the whole thing might be salvageable.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
is there a LAW after Takeover, or only after SS?

Lio and Ricochet have that very specific hubris of thinking they can overcome 205 Live booking. Bless their hearts.

The problem is they are going into this thinking about their ability. No one doubts their ability. Shit booking buries the best of them. He needs to worry about protecting his brand, not proving what he can carry into the ring.

Foggy

The problem is they are going into this thinking about their ability. No one doubts their ability. Shit booking buries the best of them. He needs to worry about protecting his brand, not proving what he can carry into the ring.

Not surprised though. You gotta have crazy confidence to do high flier stuff, so I'm sure that confidence spreads elsewhere.

Pushing Asuka to the limit is as good as beating her. Besides I think Ember is really really short so it’ll be like watching minis in 2017

Don't put bad mic workers who you want to be over in feuds with Bliss

is there a LAW after Takeover, or only after SS?

They usually do a live WHTSNXT on Facebook after a TakeOver but nothing tonight

Donovan Dijak

Dijack

FUCK

YESSSSSSSS

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
so whats up with all the "Adam Cole was dead" jokes?

WWE is just too overloaded with talent. It sucks to see them hogging so many underutilized guys.

Harper being a big example. I wish we had some good USA competition because wrassling has never seemed more talented to me

Foggy

Can't wait to check out some new DDT in the morning

duG7ZrD.png

Top Bottom