• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
So who's ready to see
Asuka win a main roster title
tomorrow?

you realise thats not actually a rumour and its just something Alvarez said he wanted to happen on a episode of LAW right? :3

edit: or so I've been told. I do remember him saying something along those lines tho.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
holy shit
tumblr_ouykg78UuC1rwax6fo1_540.jpg

you realise thats not actually a rumour and its just something Alvarez said he wanted to happen on a episode of LAW right? :3

edit: or so I've been told. I do remember him saying something along those lines tho.

No. It's a rumor that was started on Reddit yesterday by a guy who claimed to have a source. The first part was Asuka winning tonight. And that came true. Who knows if the second part happens, but that's the second part.

No. It's a rumor that was started on Reddit yesterday by a guy who claimed to have a source. The first part was Asuka winning tonight. And that came true. Who knows if the second part happens, but that's the second part.

I feel like I have heard talk about it for a while now.

Pretty sure Alvarez did mention it at some point.

cordy

Banned
Itami was on fire tonight and it looks like he's finally "got it" after these few years. Took a while but I look forward to his future. He was put over more than Tattoo McDevil after the match.

I'll be picking it up.

WWE games are like something you get every 3-4 years. Since I haven't picked one up since 2K15 I can see myself jumping in this one. The problem is that this year's STACKED with games so I might wait until Christmas to get it on sale.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Tattoo McDevil is going to be my wrestling name

Yeah man, that's THE match

Now I'm watching this pseudo shoot match where Kenny is facing off against a fat guy in camo overalls. DDT.

I think as more people watch these matches they will know why we have a reason to be excited about Omega and Ibushi in the future.

DDT is the fucking best.

Rhaknar

Plz have her take the Raw Women's title

Gets inserted into the Naomi v Natty match (because, honestly...who cares about that match), wins the title, Carmella cashes in...and gets her head knocked off and Corbins the cash in.

You could see her taunting somebody with a bug eyed smile but it wasn't clear who she was taunting. For a second I thought she was breaking the fourth wall

Top Bottom