• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Draxal

WWEs recent issues with NXT call-ups is that their stories all are self contained in NXT they have to change that.

American Alpha is a big example of that.

How has Braun been misused?

Should I post the GIF where he was with the Wyatts and supposed to no-sell Brock but it ended the way everyone with a brain expected that to (other Wyatt family stuff happened but this was obviously the most known), or the GIF where he was booked to lose a dumpster match against Kalisto by pulling a Tables Match Big Show, falling feet-first in it and making a dumb face in response

Like yeah he's absolutely in the middle of an incredible run right now, all the props in the world for that. I'm not arguing that at all.

Should I post the GIF where he was with the Wyatts and supposed to no-sell Brock but it ended the way everyone with a brain expected that to, or the GIF where he was booked to lose a dumpster match against Kalisto by pulling a Tables Match Big Show, falling feet-first in it and making a dumb face in response

Like yeah he's absolutely in the middle of an incredible run right now, all the props in the world for that. I'm not arguing that at all.

Yeah, they fumbled him at the beginning, but they have corrected greatly.

That Spring Yard track
giphy.gif

Beefy

Wow why don't you paint my whole country with one brush a bit harder there bud.

I said person in power I didn't say whole of Ireland .It's same as here in England and in US. etc,there is way too many people in power with bigot views. It's rare to see some one that isn't, specially one that is deeply religious.

Been to Ireland once and liked it. Apart from the snipers on the roofs because of the orangemen walks.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Joe started out bad, but now is in a great position. Can't complain much about Elias either. Not a main eventer of course.

Joe didn't start out bad, he started out with a shit opponent. No one can turn Rollins shit into gold.

Joe's the best heel in the E and probably the best promo

Hex

Banned
God I really want Ember Moon to lose.
I do not care if they hand hr the belt tomorrow but walking the back with the big smie, her fiance with the big smile, mom and dad with the big smiles...
I want to see those smiles turn to tears.
The family thing is just too much

I do not care if they hand hr the belt tomorrow but walking the back with the big smie, her fiance with the big smile, mom and dad with the big smiles...
Me too brother. She doesn't deserve to beat the streak. Coming to the main roster undefeated is more interesting. They let Paige...

Hex

Banned
Totally did not connect Carmella and New York this week....if she does not cash in WWE is wasting a huge pop.
Princess of Staten Island how could I forget

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder

Has anyone ever won in front of their family?

That's basically WWE back office saying "Hey, this person is losing".

Top Bottom