• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Beefy

I've read my Sontag and Butler, fam. Camp is not necessarily an indicator of queerness.

In all the time Aron Rex played this gimmick, has there ever been any suggestion that his character was attracted to men?

You mean you make up crap to try and get a rise? Again I didn't say it was a indicator of gayness, I said it was pretty obvious Sandow was using it as a trope. Camp gay people are great, people doing a transitiong gimmick and taking the piss aren't.

It's pretty weird you are defending a gimmick many transexuals hated and thought were disgusting.

Anyways that is me done, you come across as a troll.

MC Safety

Ember Moon really does need a gimmick reset. There are like 4 competing aspects that don't work well together. Not that this is an original thought, but yeah.

Does she scream? That's a good gimmick.

I don't even know what Ember Moon's trying to be. Maybe she's a happy goth vampire who's also moody and mysterious?

dream

You mean you make up crap to try and get a rise? Again I didn't say it was a indicator of gayness, I said it was pretty obvious Sandow was using it as a trope. Camp gay people are great, people doing a transitiong gimmick and taking the piss aren't.

It's pretty weird you are defending a gimmick many transexuals hated and thought were disgusting.
Okay, so which is it? Was he working a camp gimmick? Or was it a trans gimmick?

And which "transsexuals" hated the gimmick?

Pikma

Banned

Don't even bother my dude

Of all the dream trolls, defending an openly offensive gimmick that not even WWE let fly is by far one of the most baffling things he's done for the sake of an argument

Hex

Banned

Don't do this mate, you are better than getting caught up in this bullshit.
Brush it off and walk away.

Beefy

Don't even bother my dude

Don't do this mate, you are better than getting caught up in this bullshit.
Brush it off and walk away.

Nah, I am stopping now. It's telling he/she is willing to defend such a gimmick to try and get poeple to call he/she shit to get them banned.

Of all the dream trolls, defending an openly offensive gimmick that not even WWE let fly is by far one of the most baffling things he's done for the sake of an argument

It's mad

Menome

They're putting Miz out an hour and a half before the show even starts? For fuck's sake, there's fucking no-one in their seats yet.

Hex

Banned
Nah, I am stopping now. It's telling he/she is willing to defend such a gimmick to try and get poeple to call he/she shit to get them banned.

It's mad

tumblr_oupa8w6CfH1u1ljrzo1_540.gif

dream

It's mad
I'm not defending the gimmick or trying to get you banned, fam. I just think you're misreading the gimmick, and I wonder if there's something both of us is missing. GFW has clips of almost all their stuff online. Is there anything that suggests Aron Rex is a character that, in the fictional space of Impact Wresting, is transitioning other than the fact that he was "flamboyant" and "wore a skirt?"

I'm not defending the gimmick or trying to get you banned, fam. I just think you're misreading the gimmick, and I wonder if there's something both of us is missing. GFW has clips of almost all their stuff online. Is there anything that suggests Aron Rex is a character that, in the fictional space of Impact Wresting, is transitioning other than the fact that he was "flamboyant" and "wore a skirt?"
I don't have a link, but he would basically wink and smile when he said "transitioning". It was kinda gross.

so ember vs asuka round 1 had the story that asuka was so terrified of the eclipse she would cheat to win the match

ember vs asuka round 2 has her kicking out clean from the eclipse and then winning the match

i love asuka but this is getting to be way too much shitting on the rest of the nxt women's division

Top Bottom