• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
If they changed up Roman's gimmick a little bit and get rid of the superman punch I'd be pretty in love with the raw main event scene if its those 4 guys from the main event

WWEized BJW

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
https://twitter.com/AJLeesCenation/status/899687743927631872

tumblr_orttucRhYW1u1ljrzo1_540.gif

I wonder if Nak considers nights like Summerslam what he had in mind coming over from Japan, hope he realizes soon that he doesn't need to conquer WWE and nopes the fuck out back to NJPW.

I wonder if Nak considers nights like Summerslam what he had in mind coming over from Japan, hope he realizes soon that he doesn't need to conquer WWE and nopes the fuck out back to NJPW.

He gets paid much more to do much less.

He's actively recruiting other people to WWE.

He's happy where he is.

Zach

Thanks. Her dad is in pretty rough shape, apparently his heart stopped a couple of times yesterday and they need to put a pacemaker in. My girlfriend is pretty rattled. We are all hoping he kicks out at 2 :(

That's rough. Scary stuff. Hoping the docs can get everything under control.

Hex

Banned

klonere

Banned

After he left, Kidani was giving in an interview. He was asked about Nakamura, how he was and what sort of impact his loss had on NJPW. He said that Nakamura didn't think about wrestling that deeply. He's not that passionate about it. As opposed to Naito who thinks about wrestling 24/7, which you can definitely see.

So I doubt Nak cares that much. He's got a lot of money for his art collection or whatever.

It looks silly as hell when he has to do it in succession like last night. Mostly because he did the cocking motion everytime.
You have to build anticipation with exaggerated gestures so even the fans all the way up in the nosebleed seats are able to clearly follow along.

See also: outstretching your arm high above your head and wiggling your fingers for a beat before reaching into your trunks to pull out a foreign object.

It's stage performance 101 and frankly, I'm a little disappointed that a vet like Dada West doesn't get it.

No offense, DW.

UberTag

I'm not usually stoked for RAW but tonight is the night Heath Slater ascends to glory against Brock Lesnar and cements 3MB as the rightful triple crown title holders in the sports entertainment business. It'll be worth it just for the expression on Heyman's face as Corey Graves mocks his GORE GORE GORE chant as Rhyno gores Lesnar into the mat so Slater can get the pin.

Yes, I'm aware none of this shit is actually going to happen.

Bronx-Man

Banned
can name every member of New Japan of the past 10 years

can't tell you anything about the guy that starred in Hamilton and hosted an SNL ep

WrassleGAF

He ain't conquering anything, he's in for the $$$
DC20Ut9.jpg

After he left, Kidani was giving in an interview. He was asked about Nakamura, how he was and what sort of impact his loss had on NJPW. He said that Nakamura didn't think about wrestling that deeply. He's not that passionate about it. As opposed to Naito who thinks about wrestling 24/7, which you can definitely see.

So I doubt Nak cares that much. He's got a lot of money for his art collection or whatever.

Interesting, well I can always watch his old stuff, because I only started paying attention in '15.

Top Bottom