• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

It's a GAF meme about how WWE will go out of business in 5 years. They're profitable right now, and costs of doing business aren't going up really. The only way it would happen is if they literally had nobody interested in Raw and SmackDown for the next TV deal.

Like every in-joke on GAF it's been run absolutely into the ground and wasn't funny to begin with.

There's no way. If Bork is returning to UFC, they're not letting him do it as champ. They don't want the champ to legit get knocked out by someone 30 pounds likghter than him.

Lesnar is currently advcertised for No mercy in September and the raw after No mercy they can still have him win at summerslam but i agree if he doesnt drop it at summerslam he will definitely drop it at No mercy.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Good god at Keiji Mutoh's crimson mask in this '95 G1 Climax tournament match with Ric Flair:

bictwgi7oycz.gif

also good god at the fact that Flair himself is not bleeding

UberTag

Gran Metalik was on Main Event and won. The streak is over.
JTG won the occasional match on Main Event, too. Doesn't mean he's still not in hiding.

Lesnar is currently advcertised for No mercy in September and the raw after No mercy they can still have him win at summerslam but i agree if he doesnt drop it at summerslam he will definitely drop it at No mercy.
I'm logically assuming he drops the title at Summerslam in the 4-way... probably without getting pinned and the one-on-one rematch clause gets exercised for No Mercy against the winner.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I know where this is going - they're winning the tag titles at SummerSlam and Ambrose will finally get a heel turn.

Can't watch gwf now but look forward to catching it later where I hopefully win.

I hope Ambrose juwt turns heel instead of them becoming champs. Also the whole shield reunion angle without one of the members makes it awkward.

This match supposedly is awful or great depending on who you talk too.

Plus Renee said that she is willing to wrestle or be a manager but not for Dean.

I saw the same varying opinions about his match with Fish and I loved that match. Some people aren't fans of MMA style/hold-focused matches.

Recommend me some good wrassling to watch, friend Monsoon

From the 7/17 AJPW show, there's Doering vs. Miyahara and the hossiest of hoss fests in SUWAMA vs. "The Big Dog" Shuji Ishikawa.

Big Japan just had its Ryogokutan show, and any Hideki Suzuki title defense from his run this year is worth your time. He's defended against Yuji Okabayashi and Hideyoshi Kamitani.

Angry Grimace

Its actually nice a lot of the title matches are not multi matches this year.

The Universal Title is a Fatal Four-Way and the rumor is that the WWE Title is going to be a triple-threat...

Well it's blades and blood
It's Dust and son
It's the roar of a Sunday crowd
It's the white in his knuckles
The gold in his buckle
He'll win the next go 'round
It's wrasslin' boots and chaps
It's John Cena hats
It's straps of latigo
It's the ropes and the Reigns
And the joy and the pain
And they call the thing rodeo

The only song about rodeo that I recognize is "Amarillo by Morning," by George Strait, friend.

Top Bottom