• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

I said "eh, why not. Let's give Gamefly another chance after unsubbing years ago." First disc gets to me scratched and bubbled on the read side of the disc.

giphy.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Angle just randomly saying his catchphrases is weird.

And unadvertised Lesnar!

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
They should stop making Angle look scared of Brock Lesnar.

Angry Grimace

lol @ Heyman explaining the shoot reason for the booking.

Angry Grimace

What does #5years mean? I've been seeing lately and I don't know what it means.

It's a GAF meme about how WWE will go out of business in 5 years. They're profitable right now, and costs of doing business aren't going up really. The only way it would happen is if they literally had nobody interested in Raw and SmackDown for the next TV deal.

Like every in-joke on GAF it's been run absolutely into the ground and wasn't funny to begin with.

I think they are playing on expectations. Bork will win.
There's no way. If Bork is returning to UFC, they're not letting him do it as champ. They don't want the champ to legit get knocked out by someone 30 pounds likghter than him.

It's a GAF meme about how WWE will go out of business in 5 years.

Like every in-joke on GAF it's been run absolutely into the ground and wasn't funny to begin with.

There's no way. If Bork is returning to UFC, they're not letting him do it as champ. They don't want the champ to legit get knocked out by someone 30 pounds likghter than him.

I hear he might not go back to UFC until after Mania though.

Angry Grimace

The Hardys look like they're so defeated having to do the Team Xtreme gimmick.

Lol Dash almost said "Mr. T."

Top Bottom