• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

I am up to day 6 in the G1 climax which is my first ever g1. I love Japanese pro wrestling and it's ignited my passion for pro wrestling that I haven't had since 2006. Just sucks they don't have American commentators for all the days.

So I had a question for Wrasslin gaf. What if new Japan started something like new American pro wrestling? Could be an offshoot american-based promotion they could send over half there belts since they have too many anyway. I feel like they could keep the high-quality wrestling and then use a few gimmick matches that they don't seem to do in Japan. I would love to see some of those guys over there in cage matches, table matches, last man standing and things of that nature.

The sheer logistical challenge of running a company in America is a huge barrier to entry. Super indies like ROH could tour, but even ROH had to pull back and eventually sell out to survive.

New Japan should focus on consolidating in Japan and only expand in small steps. Over-extending themselves is a sure fire way to kill themselves. Secure Japan, push into Australia, and get a foothold in America with some shows and a California dojo.

klonere

Banned
Jake Lee doesn't give a fuck anymore. He's done with being a whipping boy. He's a bonafide headdropper now.

dii7MyE.gif

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
This is going to be a brutal, push-killing moment for Jordan. :(

I need a weekly Bo podcast

"I mean, have YOU ever been past 12 miles into the Earth's crust? I haven't. Can you prove that it's not hollow? Or maybe filled with marshmallow fluff? YOU DON'T KNOW! AND NEITHER DO I! And that'll wrap it up for this week in Bo Knows...Everything. I'm your host Bo Dallas, have a week!"

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Jason Jordan literally has a really similar voice to me and I know I'm not a public speaking dynamo.

Top Bottom