• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

They are pushing this Brock leaves if he does not keep the belt too hard, and it is too convenient coming off the Saturday night call out.
Brock retaining at SS confirmed

Maybe. But it could also be that Brock is telling them he's not re-signing and he wants to focus on MMA training, so they'll just have Roman pin him at Summerslam and get it over with. Avoid another situation like against Dean at WM where they put him in a big match and he doesn't want to do anything because he doesn't want to get hurt.

Sephzilla

A7EtD92.png

GWF6: The Never Ending Climax Results

GWF Tag Team Championship
The Huggers of Destruction (Zach & Biggest-Geek-Ever) vs The New Nation of Domination (Bronx-Man & Kornflayx) [c] - Winners:
And NEW GWF Tag Team Champions, Zach & Biggest-Geek-Ever; The Huggers of Destruction

Singles Match
RecRoulette vs SomewhatGroovy - Winner:
SomewhatGroovy in a tight contest

Singles Match
Sinatar vs Serpentine - Winner:
Serpentine. Sinatar was over as hell though

One Night Only Shoot Match Presented via Fire Pro Wrestling World
DMczaf vs BronsonLee - Winner:
DMczaf by knock out in round 3

The BewareTheBatsie Winless Open Challenge
Mahonay vs BewareTheBatsie - Winner:
BewareTheBatsie! The streak is over!

B+ Championship #1 Contender Match
OwensIsNow vs Syder - Winner:
Syder, in a pretty brutal match

GWF B+ Championship
Ithil vs RBH vs Tall4Life [c] - Winner:
And NEW GWF B+ Champion, RBH!

Extreme Rules Match
imBask vs sf2fanatic - Winner:
sf2fanatic in a squash

World Title #1 Contender Elimination Chamber Match
FallingEdge vs Empyrean Heaven vs Professor Beef vs korly vs Recall vs Hasney - Winner:
Professor Beef after eliminating four of the entrants himself!

GWF World Championship
FlammableD vs Beefy [c] - Winner:
And still GWF World Champion, Beefy after defeating FlammableD with his own finisher!

Bronx-Man

Banned
They are pushing this Brock leaves if he does not keep the belt too hard, and it is too convenient coming off the Saturday night call out.
Brock retaining at SS confirmed
It'd pretty weird to put Brock in the perfect position to lose the belt while not getting pinned and winning anyway. Dude's losing.

Hex

Banned
Maybe. But it could also be that Brock is telling them he's not re-signing and he wants to focus on MMA training, so they'll just have Roman pin him at Summerslam and get it over with. Avoid another situation like against Dean at WM where they put him in a big match and he doesn't want to do anything because he doesn't want to get hurt.

Yeah but wouldn't it be more dramatic to build him up and then make a big deal of him leaving after the loss?

But on another note I was in the bathroom and I swear I heard the crowd popping huge for Elias

Yeah but wouldn't it be more dramatic to build him up and then make a big deal of him leaving after the loss?

But on another note I was in the bathroom and I swear I heard the crowd popping huge for Elias

Maybe. I like it no matter what happens, because we're questioning it. Last week it seemed certain Brock was losing. Now we have doubt. Should be a great match.

Hex

Banned
A7EtD92.png

GWF6: The Never Ending Climax Results

GWF Tag Team Championship
The Huggers of Destruction (Zach & Biggest-Geek-Ever) vs The New Nation of Domination (Bronx-Man & Kornflayx) [c] - Winners:
And NEW GWF Tag Team Champions, Zach & Biggest-Geek-Ever; The Huggers of Destruction

Singles Match
RecRoulette vs SomewhatGroovy - Winner:
SomewhatGroovy in a tight contest

Singles Match
Sinatar vs Serpentine - Winner:
Serpentine. Sinatar was over as hell though

One Night Only Shoot Match Presented via Fire Pro Wrestling World
DMczaf vs BronsonLee - Winner:
DMczaf by knock out in round 3

The BewareTheBatsie Winless Open Challenge
Mahonay vs BewareTheBatsie - Winner:
BewareTheBatsie! The streak is over!

B+ Championship #1 Contender Match
OwensIsNow vs Syder - Winner:
Syder, in a pretty brutal match

GWF B+ Championship
Ithil vs RBH vs Tall4Life [c] - Winner:
And NEW GWF B+ Champion, RBH!

Extreme Rules Match
imBask vs sf2fanatic - Winner:
sf2fanatic in a squash

World Title #1 Contender Elimination Chamber Match
FallingEdge vs Empyrean Heaven vs Professor Beef vs korly vs Recall vs Hasney - Winner:
Professor Beef after eliminating four of the entrants himself!

GWF World Championship
FlammableD vs Beefy [c] - Winner:
And still GWF World Champion, Beefy after defeating FlammableD with his own finisher!

Seph ignores his private messages confirmed lol

In the process of uploading it right now.

Honestly GWF6 was probably the best event we've had so far, there were easily 4 or 5 really fantastic matches and none of the other matches were stinkers at all

I was surprised at how entertaining it was, might have to like and subscribe.

klonere

Banned
Hiromu:
‘I wasn't planning on saying anything today, but it seems last night, another senseless, stupid act occurred, so it's time to speak out. Do you find that kind of thing fun? Is it a joke to you? You see that kind of thing, laugh along, hahaha? Because if you do, I'm sorry, I want nothing to do with you. I have no room for cruel, barbaric people in my life. If you got caught up in all that, if you sick people enjoyed that, then please forget about me, and forget about poor Daryl. If you truly love me and Daryl, then I'm here for you.’

https://www.njpw1972.com/card_result/11401

So who are we thinking the post-SS NXT callups are? There are rumored to be a few, but I can't think of any obvious ones. The only ones I feel like I could guess with any confidence is the Iconic Duo. Asuka could if she loses, but they might do the thing where they keep her there until after she has her rematch.

Top Bottom