• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Zach

A7EtD92.png

GWF6: The Never Ending Climax Results

GWF Tag Team Championship
The Huggers of Destruction (Zach & Biggest-Geek-Ever) vs The New Nation of Domination (Bronx-Man & Kornflayx) [c] - Winners:
And NEW GWF Tag Team Champions, Zach & Biggest-Geek-Ever; The Huggers of Destruction

Singles Match
RecRoulette vs SomewhatGroovy - Winner:
SomewhatGroovy in a tight contest

Singles Match
Sinatar vs Serpentine - Winner:
Serpentine. Sinatar was over as hell though

One Night Only Shoot Match Presented via Fire Pro Wrestling World
DMczaf vs BronsonLee - Winner:
DMczaf by knock out in round 3

The BewareTheBatsie Winless Open Challenge
Mahonay vs BewareTheBatsie - Winner:
BewareTheBatsie! The streak is over!

B+ Championship #1 Contender Match
OwensIsNow vs Syder - Winner:
Syder, in a pretty brutal match

GWF B+ Championship
Ithil vs RBH vs Tall4Life [c] - Winner:
And NEW GWF B+ Champion, RBH!

Extreme Rules Match
imBask vs sf2fanatic - Winner:
sf2fanatic in a squash

World Title #1 Contender Elimination Chamber Match
FallingEdge vs Empyrean Heaven vs Professor Beef vs korly vs Recall vs Hasney - Winner:
Professor Beef after eliminating four of the entrants himself!

GWF World Championship
FlammableD vs Beefy [c] - Winner:
And still GWF World Champion, Beefy after defeating FlammableD with his own finisher!
Wooow. I'll have to catch the YouTube replay since I left way early. Can't wait to see that Fire Pro match. :D

So who are we thinking the post-SS NXT callups are? There are rumored to be a few, but I can't think of any obvious ones. The only ones I feel like I could guess with any confidence is the Iconic Duo. Asuka could if she loses, but they might do the thing where they keep her there until after she has her rematch.
Iconic Duo should've been called up a while ago, unfortunately both women's divisions are trash right now

Their character work would be a huge asset to either roster

Bronx-Man

Banned
So who are we thinking the post-SS NXT callups are? There are rumored to be a few, but I can't think of any obvious ones. The only ones I feel like I could guess with any confidence is the Iconic Duo. Asuka could if she loses, but they might do the thing where they keep her there until after she has her rematch.
Andrade, Asuka, maybe Roddy?

RBH

3e05b89aa83db51b421790715921b8867b2d7c8f_hq.gif

The likeliest payoff will involve the 6 man tag belts or something which is unfortunate. If Gedo knew what kind of goldmine he has on his hands we'd get a singles match between the two. It'd be the most hotly anticipated singles match of Fale's career.

Shame the never title is on Suzuki

somedevil

What if Liv Morgan gets called up? She has been doing nothing recently.

Then she could feud with Sasha on how she wants to eat Liv's pet pig.

Kassius Ohno maybe? He has the potential Hideo feud now but the guy has done fuck all in NXT.

Kassius is probably just staying as jobber fodder

Aleister is probably getting fast tracked but the main roster has way too many misused stars as is and way too many babyfaces especially on smackdown

I hope andrade gets the call up and Drew deserves a solid spotlight

i don't know why kassius ohno has done nothing

i would have thought hhh would give him something of a push but only now months after his debut is he getting a feud

Tall4Life

These callups don't matter.

NXT doesn't actually develop anyone.

No one will be any better if you wait a few months or a year.

They'll just be thrown into shit feuds and we'll wonder what could've been.

Everything is hopeless.

Heavily scripted Pete Dunne holding the US title and talking about how bad America is for heat.

The dream

...did someone say "rest holds"???

These callups don't matter.

NXT doesn't actually develop anyone.

No one will be any better if you wait a few months or a year.

They'll just be thrown into shit feuds and we'll wonder what could've been.

Everything is hopeless.

I would say NXT has developed AOP pretty well. Those guys are definitely better now than a year ago.

Laws00

Why does Kurt's wife look more like she should be married to his son?

It looks like a cute young married couple with their kids taking a pic with Kurt Angle.
20431299_1527685417269902_1315246718885969757_n.jpg

Foggy

If they fuck up Pete Dunne, it'll probably be the most compelling case study in how WWE creative can ruin a sure thing

Top Bottom