• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Why does Kurt's wife look more like she should be married to his son?

It looks like a cute young married couple with their kids taking a pic with Kurt Angle.
20431299_1527685417269902_1315246718885969757_n.jpg
She and Jordan are probably not that far apart in age. All of the the adults look black in that pic tbh.

How do you guys watch this shit live?

You don't actually watch it, you play rounds of Overwatch and occasionally glance at the screen and chuckle just like I did when I heard Seth's "BURN IT DOWN" theme.

Needless to say i'm not watching anymore.

EDIT: Oh wait, like live and in person? Fuck if I know lol

Aw damnit
"Triple H told me to make a name for myself

And I did

And I became your United States champion

But I don't like the United States

Because you are all ugly

And I am from the United Kingdom

And the United Kingdom is better than the United States"

*crowd boos*

*Cena's music hits*

*crowd cheers but also boos*

If they fuck up Pete Dunne, it'll probably be the most compelling case study in how WWE creative can ruin a sure thing

I don't think they would. I think Dunne is closest to Owens in terms of general character work and demeanor (not exactly, but the closest comp), and Owens is doing just fine.

I don't think they would. I think Dunne is closest to Owens in terms of general character work and demeanor (not exactly, but the closest comp), and Owens is doing just fine.
I haven't been keeping up with it lately but it seemed like they nerfed Owens' character work hard when he moved over to Smackdown. And replaced it with evil foreigner hotness

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Noooo they changed that amazingly awful Big Ass theme

"Triple H told me to make a name for myself

And I did

And I became your United States champion

But I don't like the United States

Because you are all ugly

And I am from the United Kingdom

And the United Kingdom is better than the United States"

*crowd boos*

*Cena's music hits*

*crowd cheers but also boos*
*some bullshit inside joke like "At Great Balls of Fire SuperCena will force you to Bruise, or wait*
*muh 9/11*
*muh america*

I haven't been keeping up with it lately but it seemed like they nerfed Owens' character work hard when he moved over to Smackdown. And replaced it with evil foreigner hotness

They dumbed it down for sure, but he's still mostly cutting good promos and having good matches. So in my view he's doing fine. Plus he's gonna be out of the US Title scene soon, so all that stuff should fade away.

rrc1594

Raw64life

Been playing Dragon Quest XI while Raw was on strictly as background noise. Just realizing what time it was and that this was the main event lol

Top Bottom