• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Hex

Banned
What a theme. Usos are easily Top 5 tag teams of all time for this millennial

Zj3B8zb.gif

Hex

Banned
Do you have a partner, Jack?

In fact, I have not just a partner I have the partner.
And for you, the clock is ticking.

tumblr_oaozxn1LhD1vayxj5o1_500.gif

(Was going to go with the Stripes version but I figured quite a few here were not even born when that came out lol)

Hahaha Usos doing The New Day's intro better than them.

Also looks like Usos entrance theme has rap lyrics. Not bad. Now that's how you add something to a theme.

Not like Seth Rollins' "BRRRRRRRRRRRRR IT DOWN" crap.

They should have just used the Downstait version of seth's theme even if they used just the instrumental version it is ten times better.

Zach

In fact, I have not just a partner I have the partner.
And for you, the clock is ticking.

tumblr_oaozxn1LhD1vayxj5o1_500.gif

(Was going to go with the Stripes version but I figured quite a few here were not even born when that came out lol)

Unfortunately #BRENEMIES has the first shot at the strapz, I believe. And we plan to do the J-O-B, daddeh!

I'm happy that English hasn't been buried into obscurity since he lost his tag partner.
Though I do think some kind of tag team would still be a good spot for him to try and get a Breezeango style resurgence alongside someone else with promo/segment potential.

....wait he won? holy jones!

Speaking of never ending feuds.

Actually this feud hasn't gone on that long, this gimmick just sucks.

And actually Vince probably thinks beating Sami is giving him a push.

Can we just have Zayn/English as the feud instead of this other chump? entrance music aside ol' Mike already strikes me as one of those guys who just sucks the energy out of the scene by simply turning up.

Top Bottom