• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

shaowebb

Jack Swagger was World Champ?

Yup yup yup. And his push was taken from him for the same reason that many a push was taken from folks...he failed the wellness policy. I believe it was DUI and drug possession. If they'd bury RVD for half that then oh yeah they would bury Swagger. Hell some dudes have lost pushes for breaking kayfabe before. Rusev? HHH in his original run? Lots of pushes stop cold for shit that they see as a black eye or to breaking the illusion of their product. Not many ever recover from a push burying. I think HHH is probably the only one I know of to ever pull his career together after a push was stripped as punishment. Dude is a master of politics though.

Honestly, Rusev deserves the win especially after that Cena travesty. However, Chad Gable with the tremendous effort. Dude is a brighter star than his former tag team partner.

Gable can take the loss because he's had a series of strong matches where he loses against vets but looks great doing it.

Rusev winning was necessary. I'm happy with this.

Hex

Banned
In a program with Ellsworth he would have an equal.

I mean, he could be a Captain Lou, or a Oliver Humperdink ..he could be a mouthpiece for someone and there are people who can use it but the WWE hates managers and valets now officially

It would be cool if they pulled a swerve on this whole storyline, and Gable ended up being Angle's son after all.

They don't have to rush into it though but at some point they need to work back around to Gable. He just sorta dumped his partner and went to RAW. There should be consequences.

"Well...you see there was a DNA test mix-up. Gable is actually your son Mr. Angle."
"That can't possibly be true..."
"Oh, I"m afraid it's true. Damn true."
Lol I am okay with this. WWE can pull it off.

And Orton vs another foreigner.

Also feud makes no sense. Just throwing these 2 together.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I can already say this seems like a VERRRRRRRRRRRRRRY good of 20 minutes of SummerSlam's running time.

Hex

Banned
Sorry Rusev
giphy.gif

Ohhh this should be good. Rusev really deserves to go over here

In a perfect world this is what would happen and I'd have no issues with an Orton feud because going over him would only be good for his character.

But I think we all know how this is PROBABLY gonna go down.

Especially since Orton technically lost his last feud.

I bet Orton is sick and tired of hearing heels doing promo in their native language.

Still, I'll take an Orton vs Rusev feud even though I know how this will end.

Top Bottom