• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

You know, I really wouldn't mind Orton so much if he was at least a heel.

He has zero face charisma and half the time he's doing heel shit ANYWAY.

Dthomp

I legit will never understand how Randy is as over as he is. More power to him I guess.

You and me both. It's not that I don't like his in ring work, but it bores me to death to the point that I just don't want him on my TV, much like Del Rio. Sound but boring as fuck. I wonder how much of his overness is just his finisher more then him. Would fans pop like this if his finisher was a submission or non quick strike shot?

India fact.

Jinder will be champion forever

That WWE Dhamaal is awful program. Terrible hosts, horrible commentary. They even dub the promos in Hindi. I have no idea how can anyone watch that tripe. They actually tried to replace regular RAW and SD telecasts with Hindi dubs but it pissed off a lot of people, so they started this new show on Sunday and kept the regular broadcast as it is.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Cutting into match time to rehash this. By the time the entrances are done they'll have 10 minutes for the match.

Zabka

Man this is a waste

Show me that beautiful yellow font

There it is!!!

Check out this hot new logo I've been working on the past few months.

WW6XGrE.png

Top Bottom