• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Look man, I will take Nakamura winning and getting cashed in on by Corbin (which I called more than a month ago by the way) and the scene transitioning to Corbin/Nakamura to Jinder remaining in the title picture or being champion for six more months.

cordy

Banned
Cena's neck is red as fuck after that shit, wow. He's gotta keep it monitored for the next few weeks. Just because he got up and walked away doesn't mean it's fine. Yikes.

As for Nakamura yeah, he'll beat Mahal, get cashed in by Corbin and well yeah. No surprise to anyone.

Look man, I will take Nakamura winning and getting cashed in on by Corbin (which I called more than a month ago by the way) and the scene transitioning to Corbin/Nakamura to Jinder remaining in the title picture or being champion for six more months.
Corbin cashing in means a triple threat at the next PPV I assume, yes?

Unless they do a blow off on Smackdown or something

MC Safety

That looked terrible. I'm glad Cena was able to stand up after that.

The match was great except for that terrible fall. Oh, and they probably should have cut away more often to show Jinder watching the match and the Singh brothers pointing.

Corbin cashing in means a triple threat at the next PPV I assume, yes?

Unless they do a blow off on Smackdown or something

Could. Who knows.

All I know is that beating Cena clean is huge for Nakamura. Means the company sees him at a certain level. He's basically a top guy forever now.

I don't think cena knew to do a backflip on that exploder. Nakamura apologized too at the end there. Hopefully everything is ok in the end.

Kusagari

Nakamura literally no selling that second AA made me say holy shit out loud.

Kicking out is one thing. That sequence was another.

Definitely. Nakamura should win it back by the end of the year and move AJ to the main event scene come early 2018.

Not having Nak vs AJ at Mania would be one of the stupidest things WWE could ever pull off.

Jinder can go on and do something with... fuck I don't care.

Mark of the day

DGIQ9bSXcAA2jtp

Who is this?

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Gran Metalik vs. Tony Neese on 205 Tonight.

Gran Metalik lives! And not on Main Event!

He's going to job. But hey, it's something.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
any gif of the Cena nasty bump? WWE hasnt updated that far on youtube yet

God, I seriously hope Cena is ok and Nakamura isn't super buried for that reverse exploder. I guess that move won't be happening again any time soon. Cena looked like he was in excruciating pain at the end of Smackdown and the start of 205 Live.

Is there a new Smacking Talk right now?

Anth0ny

My dad called me to come and watch the wrestling matches on tv, so I just caught most of the Cena/Nakamura match.

Cena taking the Japanese bump on his god damn neck was awesome. Totally not as planned I'm sure (Nakamura clearly said "I'm sorry!" afterwards), but a believable finish to a match where John Cena loses clean.

Still, wasn't exactly a great match considering the two guys in there, and I don't think lazy Nakamura will do much for Jinder coom Sooma Slam.

cm-punk-bailout1sk2n.gif

God, I seriously hope Cena is ok and Nakamura isn't super buried for that reverse exploder. I guess that move won't be happening again any time soon. Cena looked like he was in excruciating pain at the end of Smackdown and the start of 205 Live.

Is there a new Smacking Talk right now?

Sorry everyone, rogue #SmackingTalk only lasted one week before being shutdown. We'll keep on fighting the good fight. @ReneeYoungWWE #TOUT

Top Bottom