• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

tumblr_ou1cn1SmS81u1ljrzo2_500.gif
Is he apologizing for the neck or his performance?

Man, I swear TJP is CW villain. It's hilarious.

My dad called me to come and watch the wrestling matches on tv, so I just caught most of the Cena/Nakamura match.

Cena taking the Japanese bump on his god damn neck was awesome. Totally not as planned I'm sure (Nakamura clearly said "I'm sorry!" afterwards), but a believable finish to a match where John Cena loses clean.

Still, wasn't exactly a great match considering the two guys in there, and I don't think lazy Nakamura will do much for Jinder coom Sooma Slam.

cm-punk-bailout1sk2n.gif
Excuses, excuses.
Jinder world champion lol

;)
#Ratings #HEAT

Kind of funny how ROH had to double back on Kenny's appearance not being confirmed as a title defense

Presale tomorrow, wish me luck friends. A rare taste of New Japan down the street from the Target I shop at. Lol

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
*looks at Neese

*looks down at self's belly

*cries

WWE should get the rights to the GI Joe films and just cast wrestlers in all the roles. I would be hyped for that.
WWE Films could be fun if they embraced it as made Wrestler Movies

Instead it's just bad action movies with one guy

Imagine a whole movie of Rusev pulling a gun on Ziggler

I could totally see them trying a 3D movie about a fan in the world of WWE like that Metallica movie. Lol

WWE Films could be fun if they embraced it as made Wrestler Movies

Instead it's just bad action movies with one guy

Imagine a whole movie of Rusev pulling a gun on Ziggler

I could totally see them trying a 3D movie about a fan in the world of WWE like that Metallica movie. Lol

I suppose they could do their own Ready to Rumble as well. I bet Cena would only have a cameo though.

It's a guilty pleasure of mine.

Raw64life

I doubt Nakamura will get heat for that. And even if he did, Cena would probably stand up for him.

Just watching it back, not sure what else Nakamura could've done. Looks like he did it the same way he always does.

The match overall was pretty good. It definitely felt like one where had they given them five more minutes (though they did go 20) on a PPV it could have been really great. It was picking up speed right before the end.

It's been almost a year since the Cruiserweights debuted and I can still count with the fingers of one hand how many times has Metalik showed up on either Raw or 205.

Feels bad, man.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Metalik does crazy shit -> crowd wakes up

its not fucking rocket science Vince >_>

Top Bottom