• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU-LY

Hex

Banned
Nak is like "You do not understand the shit that I have been hit with, take that weak fireman's carry shit out of here"

Nakamura no-selling the AA and dumping John Cena on his fucking head made me mark out.

Congrats to Baron Corbin standing tall at Summerslam

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Wait

Really?

Wow. I stand corrected. Guess it doesn't really matter since Corbin will cash in. But still.

Hex

Banned
YEAS!! Put him on the shelf AND won the match!!

Seriously though rough spot, you could see Cena opening and closing his hand to shake off a stinger it looked like

We better get one of those times where the MiB gets cashed in and they still find a way to lose to a guy who battled in a brutal match beforehand.

When you don't give a fuck about the Bumblebee movie

6qcjkV.gif

Hex

Banned
Respect to Cena, he did totally say don't worry about it and honestly it sold the finish better.
Cena will be fine I just hope they do not doghouse Nakamura

Feel wrasslegaf is really underselling how big of a novelty Nakamura is to most wwe fans because we were so exposed to his work in Japan.

Of course he could beat Super Cena clean, it's the next big thing in the company.

Vestal

Hopefully Nak doesn't get heat for dropping the golden boy on his head.

And I hope Cena is ok.

I think that was a botch by both.. Maybe some miss comunication? Looked like nak was pushing him over for the full flip but Cena didn't push off as hard for something like that.

Top Bottom