• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

RBH

lolll wtf is foley wearing

He's paying tribute to his old WCW days in Atlanta :')

Cactus_Jack.jpg

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Ah, there's your reason why this random thing is on

Barrage

Did...did people really not see that coming?

I wish they would have had it later in the show, as its weird to not k ow about the main event by now, but we'll see.

I wonder if they still force the other gender out if the other side makes a tag? Sasha and Charlotte can both hand in the ring, but does WWE want Sasha selling a shot from JEricho on TV right now?

Call me old fashioned, but I feel like the opening segment should either be a match or setting up the main event.

Something like this could have been set up and probably work out better in a shorter backstage segment.

jwhit28

That segment was okay. That's how you are gonna make memorable characters though, throw them out there and see who can seize the opportunity.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
So the real title is back to being the WWE World Championship again
KuGsj.gif

Wagram

Good opening segment. Maybe a slightly tad long, especially on Foley's part, but it does feel fresh. I like that they're incorporating men's and women's segments again.

I've wanted mixed gender feuds for a while now. There aren't enough top women to keep feuds running or interesting sometimes, so I think it can really help.

Top Bottom