• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
You guys were complaining about that segment? Aside from Sasha not being very good at that particular kind of promo, that segment was a lot of dumb fun. You know, like wrestling.

Hey, it's Kevin Owens for no reason. Which is fine by me.

If thinking the opening segment could've been given to something better makes me a troll, then plant me under a bridge and pay me a toll.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
god.....how does Owens not have gold on him or challenging Balor or Seth for the title. One of the best heels in the business besides Jericho right now

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Seems like Enzo and Cass are gonna have a program against KO and ???

Lmao Owens came out to correct Sasha that everyone was talking about him and Finn

Fuck it, do segments like this where it's just random interactions between superstars instead of everyone living in their own storyline bubbles every week with nothing happening before PPVs

Lmao Owens came out to correct Sasha that everyone was talking about him and Finn

Fuck it, do segments like this where it's just random interactions between superstars instead of everyone living in their own storyline bubbles every week with nothing happening before PPVs

I love it.

Very fresh.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I love the idea of KO/Jericho vs. Cass/Enzo, btw.

Those are basically all of the best mic guys in one build.

RBH

Agreed

MC Safety

You guys were complaining about that segment? Aside from Sasha not being very good at that particular kind of promo, that segment was a lot of dumb fun. You know, like wrestling.

Twenty minutes is far too long to set up a tag match.

Give us a tight 10.

Top Bottom