• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

punk-1.jpg

Cp50JwuW8AARUAu.jpg

Trailer: https://twitter.com/ufc/status/763165478722244608

That looks great

Syder

Even getting tired of Enzo and Cass' shit now... Just run everything into the ground. -_____-
Makes me appreciate TND even more. The way The New Day's promos have evolved over time compared to how Enzo & Cass have changed (so far) is pretty astonishing. I'd like to think they're being held back but I just don't think they have long term staying power and the first clear opportunity to start Cass as a solo competitor exclusively will be grasped with both hands by WWE.

Makes me appreciate TND even more. The way The New Day's promos have evolved over time compared to how Enzo & Cass have changed (so far) is pretty astonishing. I'd like to think they're being held back but I just don't think they have long term staying power and the first clear opportunity to start Cass as a solo competitor exclusively will be grasped with both hands by WWE.

Nothing better to spice up Enzo & Cass promos than giving the guy with the charisma of a sponge a solo run.

ReiGun

Nothing better to spice up Enzo & Cass promos than giving the guy with the charisma of a sponge a solo run.

That's the biggest concern with Enzo and Cass. Neither of them is really ready to go solo in-ring skill wise (especially Enzo), and only Enzo is good on the mic (even though he could still use some work as far as variety). WWE gonna pull that trigger eventually, but I'd hate to see them do it too soon.

Top Bottom