• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin' |OT| Make a.. make a good...uh...a good wrestling thread

Syder

I wish they'd stop selling the weight restriction as the key defining feature of the Cruiserweight division. I know CWC doesn't only showcase 'high-flyers' but I'd prefer they sold Cruiserweights as superstars with a unique fighting style and not as skinny midgets.

UberTag

Enzo and Cass are like if the new age outlaws

Just

Kept

On

Going
They did keep on going. The Old Age Outlaws were tag champs again just two short years ago.

new_age_outlaws_tag_win.jpg

Zach

Oh, actually, when they mentioned its premiere on Nitro, I looked to see if I could watch it on YouTube and didn't see it.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
So thats how it works. There's a walkie talkie to call to the truck. Hey I'm going out there to do a run in, hit my music in 30 seconds.

UberTag

Why even waste money re-signing Jinder? Clearly no one in the back gives a shit
They care more about checking boxes on a demographic quota list than about doing anything with the talent they have.

Jinder Mahal will make those tours of India generate extra revenue. Except, of course, the fact that the dude's Canadian.

Top Bottom